Thread: Free Dalmatian

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Free Dalmatian

I have a great 5-year-old male Dalmatian, since we had our daughter he has become less and less tolerant of her. So I am looking for a good home for him. He is fixed, create trained and leash broke and of course he is house broke. Truly a good dog, he is not hyper and I wish I could keep him. He was dumped off at the fire station one day and I have had him ever since. Please help me find a new home for Hyde and contact me at aneff@nixafire.org if you or some you know is interested.

Forum Member

Sorry to hear about this. I have two Dals and I know that some of them can be touchy around kids. I am sure that you and your daughter will miss him. Unfortunately, I can't help you by taking him myself but here is a contact you might consider. You probably know it already-

http://www.spotsavers.org/

I hope everything works out well for him. I am glad to hear that he was dumped off at your station, instead of on the street, so you could care for him and give him a good home. Maybe in the future, you can get a Dal that will get along well with your daughter.

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Thanks

Lifeguard

I wish I could keep him we have work through some real issues over the last 6 years. He had attachment issues from being dumped and the only reason that I could guess is because both of his boys didnt drop and the breeder couldnt breed him. At least thats my guess, he has been a great addition to my family and we really love him, with that been said I also love my daughter and they just cant get along. Thanks for the link, I have sent them an email and we will see what happens. If you like I will keep you informed.

Thanks again

Forum Member

Please let me know how things turn out. We got one of our Dals from Dalmatian Rescue of Colorado. If Spotsavers is anything like them, they will do a lot of research on possible new owners before the adoption takes place. You can be sure he will get a good home. Good luck.

Thread Information