Forum Member

Smile Anyone from the Subase in Groton, CT?

Just wondering if anyone is on the job at the Sub Base in Groton. If so, tell those who were there from 96-99 Howie (Brooksie) Brooks says "Hello from Minnesota!"

Thanks!!!

Forum Member

Default Hello from SBFD

Will pass your hello along to the guys! How are things going? what have you been up too?

Pete Woodbury (Woody)

Forum Member

Dino says Hi

Forum Member

Default Hi there

Woody,

Things are going good here. What's the reality of the base closing. If I remember correctly, won't this be the 2nd BRAC Base for you?? Most of the crew still around from my days??

Forum Member

Default Hey there

This would make # 3 for me, I don't see us closing soon, hopefully I can get my 9 yrs in if it does. Alot of new guys here but alot of us old timers are still around. Chief Say just walked in and gives his best to ya. Have a great holiday! drop us a line sometime to say Hi

Pete

Forum Member

Default Safe Holidays wishes

Pete,

Tell everyone I'm wishing them a safe Holidays week. Are Clap, Carboni, Jay, and Saccone still around. I know about Kenny. That shows God takes the good ones!!! How bout Knutson (didn't he marry lil Sharon?), Tim, oh damn...... It's been awhile...... Anyways, you guys be safe!!!

Brooksie

Forum Member

Default Hey there

Clap is the A/C of training, Carboni retired, Jay is in Prevention now and Saccone is my officer and we will be heading to sta 2 for 2008, Tomorrow is Kenny's memorial with a dept breakfast following. ALOT of new faces with alot of the new younger guys trying for city jobs. Hope you had a great Christmas. Don't be a stranger give us a call sometime.

Pete

Forum Member

Default Oh yeah

Knudsen is still here, he split with Sharon a few yrs ago and he married another girl from RI.

Forum Member

Thumbs up Number

I forgot how the shifts work out there. Remind me and maybe someday the phone will ring and it'll be me. So who moved up to C-10 with Kenny and Carboni gone? Doesn't surprise me that most of the younguns trying to city jobs. The pays better and the 24/48 would be too. You guys runnin' a bus outta Sta 2 or does Groton still have the bus service?

Christmas was very low key. I worked both Eve and Day. Money talks, you know. I hope everyone has a safe and rockin' new years!!

Forum Member

Default woody................

Hey, where the heck you go?? Give me a heads up on when you guys are switchin to station 2.

Thread Information