MembersZone Subscriber

Default City of Riverside Hiring Full Time Firefighters and Firefighter Paramedics

Check the City Of Riverside, California Website for Full-time Firefighter and Firefighter/paramedic Jobs

Forum Member

Question Riverside Ca.?

I not doubting you, but I went to the webpage and there was nothing listed either in HR and on the Fire Department page?

Where can I get some more information?

Thanks.

MembersZone Subscriber

Are you sure your info is correct. I have been to the citys website and under job listings there is noting about FF openings?

Permanently Removed

Nothing found on their CITY website. I did see the opernings earlier, they must have closed.

https://cityjobs.riversideca.gov/HR/JobListings.aspx

Permanently Removed

Quote Originally Posted by CALFFBOU View Post
    Nothing found on their CITY website. I did see the opernings earlier, they must have closed.

https://cityjobs.riversideca.gov/HR/JobListings.aspx
    The recruitment period is from Jan 14-25, 2008
    Candidates meeting minimum requirements will be invited to a written exam Feb 14, 2008

Firefighter min quals:
    Completion of Ca. State Certified Academy & completion of equivalent of 12th grade. One yr. full time ff experience w/a municipal dept may substitute.
    Class C, CPAT, EMT1, CPR...

Salary, $4567-$6089..Medics = 15% differential.

Go to www.riversideca.gov

Or it is posted in the CSFA magazine, December issue.

Forum Member

FIREFIGHTER AND FIREFIGHTER/PARAMEDIC CITY of RIVERSIDE FIRE DEPARTMENT SALARY $4547 - $6089 In addition to the stated salary, there is a 15% Paramedic pay differential per month. EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION The completion of a California State Certified Fire Academy, and equivalent to the completion of the twelfth grade. One year full-time paid Firefighter experience with a Municipal Fire Department may substitute for the Certified Fire Academy. Applicants must have completed the Academy at the time of application. Firefighter Possession of a valid Class "C" California Motor Vehicle Operator's License. Possession of a certified Fire Chief's Physical Ability Certificate (Biddle) or CPAT. Possession of a valid Emergency Medical Technician - 1 Certification. (An EMT- P Certification will not substitute for the EMT - 1 card). Possession of a valid Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certification. Firefighter/Paramedic Possession of a valid Class "C" California Motor Vehicle Operator's License. Possession of a certified Fire Chief's Physical Ability Certificate (Biddle) or CPAT. Possession of a valid Emergency Medical Technician - 1 Certification. (An EMT- P Certification will not substitute for the EMT - 1 card). Possession of a valid Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certification. The recruitment period for these positions will be Monday, January 14 Friday, January 25, 2008. Candidates meeting the minimum qualifications will be invited to a written exam on Thursday, February 14, 2008. Please visit our website for more information and apply online: www.riversideca.gov

Thread Information