Hi, my name is Jasmine and I wanted to be a FireFighter since I was 14 and now I'm 17 going on 18 and I know you have to have be patient in getting job being a Firefighter and I'm willing to do that so now I want to get started for a career in Firefighting and I have a couple of questions..my location is Anaheim, California

1.I havent done the explorers program will it affect me?Althought I have done 1 year of R.O.P for "Fire Science" and I loved it so I know this career is for me.but I want to know what you guys think.

2.I wondering is it a good idea to go to 2 year college like Santa Ana college for "Fire Technology" some people yes its good and people say no, but I dont know where else to start I'm a fast learner and I wish to learn more by going to this school to get knowledge/ and hands on experience under my belt,but again what do you guys think.

3.I have read people say they have to get a Emt certificate and other certificates like FF-I and FF-II how do I earn those certificates do I go to college or take a program class but where. I know it kind of sounds like a stupid queston but I'm not stupid I just want to know where to get started and get on the right track .

make a comment or send me a email at Babyesco2390@yahoo.com
please help Jasmine