Default Firefighter Brad Buken in need of help!!!

I'm just throwing this out there in case anyone is willing to donate blood for our brother in need from West Chester Fire Dept. He was in a vehicle accident this week with his son and is in cridical condition. He had to be given 122 units of blood so far all together and for ever unit we are able to give, it will help by coming of his blood bill. All that you need to do to help is to go to a "Hoxworth Blood Center" location and tell them that you want it charged to "Brad Buken" who is at University Hospital.
    Hoxworth Blood Center's web site is below and has a "locate center" section to find the closest center to you.

http://www.hoxworth.org/

Sometimes people just don't realize how much they can help. The more people we can get, the better off. If it's possible ask a friend to go with you and help together. If you can help and are willing please do. I would like to get your name as well so please email it to me if you don't mind.

Again, thanks so much for your prayers and help.

Chris
    chriswcfd@yahoo.com

Default Benefit for Firefighter Brad Buken: date set

There has been a date set for a benefit for Brad on the 17th of Feb. 2008 from 1300 hrs. to 1700 hrs. located at the Back Porch Saloon 9626 Princeton Glendale Rd West Chester, OH 45069 Phone: 513-874-2432.

There will be an auction for items donated by local business' in the area to help with Brad's situation. Anyone and everyone is welcome to come out a join us for the cause. All help is appreciated

Also, many people have asked what other ways they can help Brad. Any Fifth Third bank is accepting donations in Brad's name as far as I am aware if you would like to contribute.

Thanks again for all the help ... your thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated.

Chris

Thread Information