Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 618 FirstFirst ... 45494101102103104105106107114154204604 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 12347
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Fdny List 6019

Forum Member

List 20xx
    August 27th --interview At 9 Metro Tech
    Sept 2nd---recieved An Envelope For The Cpat Prep Sessions At The Rock On Sept 19th 6pm
    Sept 3rd--called Dcas To Find Out If I Should Have Recieved Anything Else, The Person Told Me That I Should Have Recieved Card For Cpat Orientation In Long Island City, He Gave Me The Dates (sept 22nd And 23rd 1pm In Long Island City) I Have Recieved Nothing Else Nor Herd Anything Else,,...anybody Have A Clue If Im Missing Something ?

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by GettinReady6019 View Post
    List 20xx
    August 27th --interview At 9 Metro Tech
    Sept 2nd---recieved An Envelope For The Cpat Prep Sessions At The Rock On Sept 19th 6pm
    Sept 3rd--called Dcas To Find Out If I Should Have Recieved Anything Else, The Person Told Me That I Should Have Recieved Card For Cpat Orientation In Long Island City, He Gave Me The Dates (sept 22nd And 23rd 1pm In Long Island City) I Have Recieved Nothing Else Nor Herd Anything Else,,...anybody Have A Clue If Im Missing Something ?
    Same deal, though had been scheduled to be in 8/26. My times are 9/22 and 9/23 at 0900hrs both days.

Have not received anything other than the FDNY CPAT Prep and the DCAS dates for orientation.
    Last edited by jremNY; 09-08-2008 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Spelling

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by jremNY View Post
    Same deal, though had been scheduled to be in 8/26. My times are 9/22 and 9/23 at 0900hrs both days.

Have not received anything other than the FDNY CPAT Prep and the DCAS dates for orientation.
    i dont know, but im gonna call today to find out the deal...i'll let you know later

Forum Member

deleted the post as to not use names
    Last edited by AnchorC; 09-10-2008 at 10:56 AM.
    List # 13**

Forum Member

I've got ********* (not sure on spelling) as my investigator. I called about 2 weeks ago to ask if I needed anything, and she said that she's working on around number 1500. I am 183x.

Also, if I'm not supposed to put the investigators names on the post, please tell me and I'll delete it.
    Last edited by coooGy; 09-10-2008 at 08:22 AM.

Forum Member

Smile

Hi fellas. Hope everyone's doing well. I have my psych this Saturday and I was just wondering, about how long after everything's done (med, psych, cpat) can we expect our cases to be closed? From reading previous posts, it seems like a month before the academy (so I'm assuming December). Is it possible for our cases to be closed sooner than that?
    6019- was sitting at 13xx
    2000- now sitting at 18xx

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by My1Goal View Post
    Hi fellas. Hope everyone's doing well. I have my psych this Saturday and I was just wondering, about how long after everything's done (med, psych, cpat) can we expect our cases to be closed? From reading previous posts, it seems like a month before the academy (so I'm assuming December). Is it possible for our cases to be closed sooner than that?
    i would say probally not because just in case you fu*k up at all they want to make sure eyes are still on you but i could be wrong

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by coooGy View Post
    I've got Evet Tavone (not sure on spelling) as my investigator. I called about 2 weeks ago to ask if I needed anything, and she said that she's working on around number 1500. I am 183x.

Also, if I'm not supposed to put the investigators names on the post, please tell me and I'll delete it.
    i have her too.. she told me the same thing only im list 20xx...good luck

Forum Member

Guys, I would not name drop. You never now if will come back to hurt you.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by FDNYUSMC View Post
    Guys, I would not name drop. You never now if will come back to hurt you.
    Good point. Changed my post. Thanks

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by GettinReady6019 View Post
    i would say probally not because just in case you fu*k up at all they want to make sure eyes are still on you but i could be wrong
    I agree-that'd be the earliest. And then you have the run about 2 wks before the Academy starts, so they like to keep you active in the process up until you walk in the door at The Rock. Personally-I never even got a confirmation from my inv that my case was closed, even after calling and asking. It's nuts that after months between steps (register for test, wait, take test, wait, get score, wait, protest score, etc.) in the very end it's 1, 2, 3, you're in (or out).

Forum Member

Passed everything on my medical except for the hearing test, I have to have my ears checked out by an audiologist and have the results send to the medical dept. anybody else have this problem? Did the medical dept give you a hard time? From what I understand they said I have a problem hearing one certain high frequency in my right ear. Bull**** if you ask me, I have never had problems with my ears before. Just hope that it wont be a problem clearing this up. If anybody has any experience dealing with audiologists and knows a good one let me know. I never thought id be asking that question before my 65th birthday.

Thanks for any help or insight.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by LongCut View Post
    Passed everything on my medical except for the hearing test, I have to have my ears checked out by an audiologist and have the results send to the medical dept. anybody else have this problem? Did the medical dept give you a hard time? From what I understand they said I have a problem hearing one certain high frequency in my right ear. Bull**** if you ask me, I have never had problems with my ears before. Just hope that it wont be a problem clearing this up. If anybody has any experience dealing with audiologists and knows a good one let me know. I never thought id be asking that question before my 65th birthday.

I had the same problem, they gave me the test again and i passed.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by LongCut View Post
    I also posted this in 6109 thread, but I figured maybe some of the guys who made it to the academy may have had a similar experience.

Dr. Marc B Kramer 329 E 68th St, (212) 734-8900

This is the doctor the medical office refers members to. If he says you're good to go, you are.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by CalmB4Storm View Post
    Dr. Marc B Kramer 329 E 68th St, (212) 734-8900

This is the doctor the medical office refers members to. If he says you're good to go, you are.
    thanks, i appreciate it

Forum Member

When exactly does list 6019 expire, just curious I'm active duty in the military and want to take the next exam, my enlistment is up June 2011? I could probably take the exam while i'm still in, but was just looking for a rough idea? 4 years from Jan 07 would they plan a test for as soon as winter/spring 2011 or is there usually a gap? Thanks for any help.
    Last edited by Andyboyfire; 09-10-2008 at 10:41 PM.

Forum Member

hey guys i was just wondering if for fun you guys wanted to post the numbers you suspect theyll reach for class 0109, it could be interesting to go back in january and see who was closest also it could keep the forum flowing. so iam gonna say theyll hit list #1675

off subject newsday has the jets favored against the patriots on the sunday....strange world but i love it

Forum Member

God Bless America

Forum Member

Default Never Forget

Today I would like to remember all who have fallen, And a special remberance to two U.S. Marines from my Battalion, Gunnery Sergeant of Marines and Firefighter Matthew Garvey- Squad 1 and Sergeant Major of Marines and Police Sergeant Micheal Sean Curtin- ESU 7. Semper Fidelis

Forum Member

Lightbulb possible list #

Quote Originally Posted by myles8683 View Post
    hey guys i was just wondering if for fun you guys wanted to post the numbers you suspect theyll reach for class 0109, it could be interesting to go back in january and see who was closest also it could keep the forum flowing. so iam gonna say theyll hit list #1675

off subject newsday has the jets favored against the patriots on the sunday....strange world but i love it
    I'm guessing they will reach list # 1780 for jan 09. And without Brady playing , Jets better win !

Thread Information