Some things to add/reiterate
Been reading for a couple pages, wanted to agree and add in some things.
1) The interview was NOT as bad as I thought, and if you have your stuff together, there is no reason for anyone to be nervous or worried about it. They have a copy machine, a notary, and tell you where to get your money orders if you need, but it is definitely better to show up with copies already, and all your stuff notarized already. DO NOT BE LATE!!! If you come in late, you sit on the other side of the room, you are last to do everything, and they really lecture you about that. Specifically saying that this is the last time tardiness will be tolerated, and if you are late for your medical, psych, or anything like that, they will immediately pass over you and you can get back in for the next class.
2) They are filling for this class in July!! They are not sending packets out to the first 1000 in order to get a class together for December as well, if you go to an interview now, you are probably getting hired for June. They said that if people back out days before the exam, they will call down the list to fill the class to the max! I have not heard about the 315, but I certainly would not discount it.
3) Regarding W2's and SS statements, when I handed mine in, she made it seem like I needed one or the other, not both. I would not go by this, but if you are having trouble getting one or the other I would not worry too much
4) Anything you forget to bring, don't think you need to bring, etc, they give you a self addressd, pre-stamped envelope to mail stuff in that you forgot. This can also be used for the next few months of utility bills to prove residencey that you have not gotten yet.
5) For residency, they require a lot less than I thought. I simply gave CC bills, and that was it. I had bank statements, tax returns as well, she just wanted the CC statements and thats it! Only the first page too, so if your bills are multiple pages, leave them at home.
6) Definitely sounds like the medical and the psych are going to come well before the CPAT. They were saying in about a month we should be seeing stuff for the Med/Psych (I am list 4xx).
Again, far from as bad as I thought, and hopefully no one will have any problems and will get through it. See you all on the rock!