Permanently Removed

Default Check out My website

hi guuys i am the chief of the rock pond fire road authority in salem nh. we maintain the service roads for the poind area and help the area departments with water and other food when they have a big fire. we do not get paid and we ghet yelled at sometimes, but we really like doing it and like using our lights and sirens. even though i can only use them far away from tyhe scene it is fun watching peeple pull over. so check out my siter and leave me a message/comment on it. my myspace is "officermedic" hit me up

Adam
    Chief
    rock pond fire road authority

http://www.rockpondfireroadauthority.9f.com/

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingWhacker View Post
    hi guuys i am the chief of the rock pond fire road authority in salem nh. we maintain the service roads for the poind area and help the area departments with water and other food when they have a big fire. we do not get paid and we ghet yelled at sometimes, but we really like doing it and like using our lights and sirens. even though i can only use them far away from tyhe scene it is fun watching peeple pull over. so check out my siter and leave me a message/comment on it. my myspace is "officermedic" hit me up

Adam
    Chief
    rock pond fire road authority

http://www.rockpondfireroadauthority.9f.com/

What happened to it?

Forum Member

I'm at a loss of words...

Well not really if I was able to type that...
    Firefighter/EMT
    My words stated here do not necessarily point towards organizations which I am affiliated with.

Forum Member

This ought to be good.
    If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Ryan

Forum Member

I'm thinking this is going to turn out like the kid who was the "Chief" of the online FD that they tried to get going about a year ago...

This is sad though.

It's pretty cold outside... And there's some snow on the ground.
    Firefighter/EMT
    My words stated here do not necessarily point towards organizations which I am affiliated with.

Forum Member

Requested his myspace... We'll see what happens.

Don't do drugs. Stay in school.
    Firefighter/EMT

MembersZone Subscriber

Being that this clowns name is KingWhacker, I'm pretty sure we can say this is BS. It seems, as of late, that a few dips with too much time on their hands have been jumping on the forums. I believe it's best to go with the old ignore route and let these wads go the way of the Dodo bird.
    Greater love has no man than to lay his life down for a friend.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by rpferry View Post
    Being that this clowns name is KingWhacker, I'm pretty sure we can say this is BS. It seems, as of late, that a few dips with too much time on their hands have been jumping on the forums. I believe it's best to go with the old ignore route and let these wads go the way of the Dodo bird.
    LOL No, the site was real... there really was a kid claiming to have his own "Fire Road Authority" or whatthehellever. Apparently said kid was under investigation by local LE for illegal emergency lights, even more illegal use of lights, interfering at emergency scenes, etc...

This's just someone's lame joke, using that kid as the punchline. <--not
    My opinions might coincide with someone of importance's POV... I wouldn't know, since I never bothered to ask. My policy is: "Don't ask, don't care."

IACOJ--West Coast PITA

Forum Member

As soon as I saw king whacker, I knew that I shouldn't look at his stupid site.............but I knew that curiosity would get the best of me.

The site is down because he is trying to upload some large picture files of support 7.

And yes it is cold outside. I'll elaborate more on this later Kyle, but I was a f'ing popsicle at 0300 this morning.
    ------------------------------------
    These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.
    ------------------------------------

MembersZone Subscriber

Default From the webpage...

We would like to appologize to anyone who may have been offended by our web site. We are just a group of volunteers dedicated to conservation and wildlife preservation. In this group, we maintain a few service roads with land owner permission, by removing fallen tree limbs, filling in holes and ruts, and removing snow for easier travel. Only one of our volunteers happens to be a call fire fighter in the seacoast part of the New Hampshire. None of our other volunteers claim to be fire fighters or law enforcement officials. The organization's leadership was not responsible for site design, or anything posted on this site, they only submitted picture content. Once again, we would like to extend our appoligies to anyone offended by this site's content in any way.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

IACOJ

"Criticism is prejudice made plausible."
    - H. L. Mencken (1880-1956)

Forum Member

Just give it a few more posts, and we'll have somebody in here chastizing us because we're being so mean to him and jumpin on him like a bunch of lions with an elk.

Be nice kids.
    If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Ryan

Forum Member

I'm not sure why you think I would defend such non-sense. This idiot deserves to be taken down and eaten for dinner.
    Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

Forum Member

I saw the website before. This kid is as lame as they get.
    Hello. Fire dept.. You light'em, We fight'em!

"hard working, gear jamming, nail driving, "jake". "

IACOJ
    4-16-2010 "On the approach"

Forum Member

What was so offending on that site if anyone knows?
    http://www.wichitafire.org

Forum Member

Oh my god this is pure GOLD!!!! I found the other whacker page for these idiots. Just in case he knocks down this page to, i copied and pasted the good parts. This one is giving the other dope a run for his money. This kid isn't even a firefighter or explorer or junior or anything. He is the SAFETY SQUAD LEADER FOR THE LOCAL WALMART!!!!

http://www.firefighternation.com/profile/Medicalpending

Since his pictures were huge, I saved it resized them.

Yes, that is a lightbar on a quad.

Presuming this is actually him, it must be from when he was an explorer. Or he just photoshopped it.

From his bio.

My Primary/First Current Department/Agency Is:
    Other Fire Department, EMS/Rescue Squad - Volunteer, Emergency Management, Law Enforcement, Other Response Agency Type

My Rank/Role There Is:
    President / Administrator / Commissioner, Training Officer, Safety Officer, First Responder, Auxiliary/On Scene Support, Driver / Engineer, Other Emergency Services Staff

The Name and Location (City, ST) of the Department:
    Rock Pond Fire Road Authority- Forrestry Division, Salem- Windham, NH

I'm a member of another department/Agency, It is a ...
    Other Response Agency Type

The Name of the Department Is:

IPN

My Rank/Role at the Second Department Is:
    Fire Buff / Fire EnthusiastAdministrative Staff / Team Member

Years With Second Department/Agency

Other Past or Current Departments (List or Describe)

The Rock Pond Fire Road Authority maintains multiple fire service roads in the towns of Salem, Pelham, and Windham, NH. This road system was first built as a way to get livestock from farm to pasture back in the mid 1800's, and has since fallen into the hands of 3 volunteers who take time out of their busy days and weekends to come out and keep the road operational. Some of the services we perform are cutting up fallen trees after a wind or ice storms, filling in wash-outs caused by rain, keeping water supply ponds in check, updating local GPS and topography systems for the area, conducting fire watches in the areas that are visited by OHRV traffic, and helping out local fire departments with auxiliary/ rehab services during fires and other events.

My Fire, Rescue & EMS Training Rundown (Ex: FFI, EMT)

I have completed Forrestry Fire Fighter 1 as outlined by the USDA, along with my EMT- First Responder, as well as C.E.R.T. certifications, and an associates dregree in criminal justice.

Everything You Need to Know: My Emergency Services Bio:

I started as a law enforcement explorer, as well as a fire explorer with the town of Pelham, NH. When I turned 18 and got out of high school, I strated volunteering with many local fire department's auxiliary teams. I also work for Wal-Mart store #2142 as the Safety Team Leader and also serve as the Haz-Mat Response Team Leader.

Day Job (Non Fire Service Career, If Volunteer):
    Wal-Mart store #2142 Safety Team Leader, Haz-Mat Team Leader
    Last edited by nmfire; 01-23-2008 at 01:30 PM.
    Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by nmfire View Post
    Oh my god this is pure GOLD!!!! I found the other whacker page for these idiots. Just in case he knocks down this page to, i copied and pasted the good parts. This one is giving the other dope a run for his money. This kid isn't even a firefighter or explorer or junior or anything. He is the SAFETY SQUAD LEADER FOR THE LOCAL WALMART!!!!

Presuming this is actually him, it must be from when he was an explorer. Or he just photoshopped it.

From his bio.

Other Fire Department, EMS/Rescue Squad - Volunteer, Emergency Management, Law Enforcement, Other Response Agency Type

My Rank/Role There Is:
    President / Administrator / Commissioner, Training Officer, Safety Officer, First Responder, Auxiliary/On Scene Support, Driver / Engineer, Other Emergency Services Staff

Rock Pond Fire Road Authority- Forrestry Division, Salem- Windham, NH

IPN

Fire Buff / Fire EnthusiastAdministrative Staff / Team Member

The Rock Pond Fire Road Authority maintains multiple fire service roads in the towns of Salem, Pelham, and Windham, NH. This road system was first built as a way to get livestock from farm to pasture back in the mid 1800's, and has since fallen into the hands of 3 volunteers who take time out of their busy days and weekends to come out and keep the road operational. Some of the services we perform are cutting up fallen trees after a wind or ice storms, filling in wash-outs caused by rain, keeping water supply ponds in check, updating local GPS and topography systems for the area, conducting fire watches in the areas that are visited by OHRV traffic, and helping out local fire departments with auxiliary/ rehab services during fires and other events.

I have completed Forrestry Fire Fighter 1 as outlined by the USDA, along with my EMT- First Responder, as well as C.E.R.T. certifications, and an associates dregree in criminal justice.

I started as a law enforcement explorer, as well as a fire explorer with the town of Pelham, NH. When I turned 18 and got out of high school, I strated volunteering with many local fire department's auxiliary teams. I also work for Wal-Mart store #2142 as the Safety Team Leader and also serve as the Haz-Mat Response Team Leader.

I'm speechless. I really am.

This is definitely someone who is going to get torn to shreds. BTW that earlier post was supposed to be sarcastic. I didn't figure you, or anybody else, would object to having fun with this one.

Ryan

Forum Member

Thumbs down

Do you pick on diabled children? Thats enough.

Forum Member

After viewing that website (the FF nation one), I want to... um well I can't say that. I don't feel like going to the psych ward today. I may have to anyhow because I think that stuff traumatized me. I may have a hard time sleeping tonight now. I don't know what else to say. Sad that he thinks of himself as a firefighter enough to post a profile on FFNation.

With it only being one year exactly since the Alex Yates events, I think we have ourselves a rekindle, just without the Alex Yates part. Only this time, we have WalMart's HAZ-MAT Response Team/D-Bag/Fire Auxillary. And the fleet that makes up Support 4...

Alex Yates
    http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...tes/yates3.jpg
    The NEW Alex Yates
    http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...s/100_0352.jpg

This new guy is joining Alex on my Photobucket album just for Alex Yates (who was voted Honary Explorer for our Post last year )
    http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o.../Alex%20Yates/

Anyone else see a connection with these... these... mentally handicapped kids? I feel bad for them.
    Firefighter/EMT

Forum Member

Clean-up on aisle 5!
    Fire Lieutenant/E.M.T.
    IAFF Local 2339
    K of C 4th Degree
    "LEATHER FOREVER"
    Member I.A.C.O.J.
    http://www.tfdfire.com/
    "Fir na tine"

makes good girls go bad

Quote Originally Posted by RFxplr326 View Post
    After viewing that website (the FF nation one), I want to... um well I can't say that. I don't feel like going to the psych ward today. I may have to anyhow because I think that stuff traumatized me. I may have a hard time sleeping tonight now. I don't know what else to say. Sad that he thinks of himself as a firefighter enough to post a profile on FFNation.

With it only being one year exactly since the Alex Yates events, I think we have ourselves a rekindle, just without the Alex Yates part. Only this time, we have WalMart's HAZ-MAT Response Team/D-Bag/Fire Auxillary. And the fleet that makes up Support 4...

Alex Yates
    http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...tes/yates3.jpg
    The NEW Alex Yates
    http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...s/100_0352.jpg

This new guy is joining Alex on my Photobucket album just for Alex Yates (who was voted Honary Explorer for our Post last year )
    http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o.../Alex%20Yates/

Anyone else see a connection with these... these... mentally handicapped kids? I feel bad for them.
    Dude, you got lots of pics of Alex Yates. Got a man-crush on him?

Just busting your balls Bro
    AJ, MICP, FireMedic
    Member, IACOJ.
    FTM-PTB-EGH-DTRT-RFB-KTF
    This message has been made longer, in part from a grant from the You Are a Freaking Moron Foundation.

Forum Member

i would hate to have an emergency in new hampshire if i knew this kid was around

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by BLSboy View Post
    Dude, you got lots of pics of Alex Yates. Got a man-crush on him?

Just busting your balls Bro
    Ball-bustin' taken.
    Now I just have to pick all these dang pieces up...

Where to start....
    Firefighter/EMT

makes good girls go bad

Quote Originally Posted by RFxplr326 View Post
    Ball-bustin' taken.
    Now I just have to pick all these dang pieces up...

Where to start....
    I just couldn't pass up that chance to do that one. You do seem to have a thing for him...
    AJ, MICP, FireMedic
    Member, IACOJ.
    FTM-PTB-EGH-DTRT-RFB-KTF
    This message has been made longer, in part from a grant from the You Are a Freaking Moron Foundation.

Forum Member

jeez...I just don't know what to say. Is this like the nieghborhood watch of firefighting? It sounds like this guy likes to ride in his pedal fire engine waaay too much.

I'm a fire explorer and I'm a emergency management volunteer...but i'm not close to being a firefighter...I enjoy doing this and I hope it can open a career opportunity to me...I'm not a whacker like this guy.
    Last edited by Motorhead90; 01-23-2008 at 08:48 PM.
    "The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up"-Steven Wright

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by nmfire View Post

From his bio.

My Rank/Role There Is:

Rock Pond Fire Road Authority- Forestry Division, Salem- Windham, NH

IPN

Fire Buff / Fire Enthusiast Administrative Staff / Team Member

The Rock Pond Fire Road Authority maintains multiple fire service roads in the towns of Salem, Pelham, and Windham, NH. This road system was first built as a way to get livestock from farm to pasture back in the mid 1800's, ( Ah ha hes a sh*$ scraper) and has since fallen into the hands of 3 volunteers who take time out of their busy days and weekends to come out and keep the road operational. Some of the services we perform are cutting up fallen trees after a wind or ice storms, filling in wash-outs caused by rain, keeping water supply ponds in check, updating local GPS and topography systems for the area, conducting fire watches in the areas that are visited by OHRV traffic, and helping out local fire departments with auxiliary/ rehab services during fires and other events.

I have completed Forestry Fire Fighter 1 as outlined by the USDA, along with my EMT- First Responder, as well as C.E.R.T. certifications, and an associates degree in criminal justice.

I started as a law enforcement explorer, as well as a fire explorer with the town of Pelham, NH. When I turned 18 and got out of high school, I started volunteering with many local fire department's auxiliary teams. I also work for Wall-Mart store #2142 as the Safety Team Leader and also serve as the Haze-Mat Response Team Leader.

Gezz HAZ-MAT team at Wall-Mart hm i never knew Wall-Mart had a Haz-Mat Team.
    Last edited by afrexplorer1; 01-23-2008 at 09:07 PM.

Thread Information