MembersZone Subscriber
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.

Default Toronto Make-be-leafs

Hey Sports Fans!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by MalahatTwo7; 01-15-2008 at 11:56 AM.
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Forum Member

HAHA. Nice find man. Every time I hear the Leafs I think of this joke.

Little David was in his 5th grade class when the teacher asked the
    children what their fathers did for a living.All the typical answers
    came up - fireman, policeman, salesman,etc. David was being
    uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher asked him about his father.

"My father's an exotic dancer in a gay bar and takes off all his
    clothes in front of other men. Sometimes, if the offer's really good,
    he'll go out to the alley with some guy and make love with him for
    money."

The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the
    other children to work on some colouring, and took little David aside
    to ask him, "Is that really true about your father?"
    "No," said David, "He plays for the Toronto Maple Leafs but I was too
    embarrassed to say that in front of the other kids."

Maybe they should look at getting rid of the management and getting rid of some of the garbage players *cough* McCabe,Raycroft *cough* and getting some talent in there. Oh wait, the team they have right now is what they are stuck with until some contracts expire. Brilliant move there. Use every bit of your money to sign crap.
    If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Ryan

Forum Member

I prefer to call them "The Maple Laughs"
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "My friends, watch out for the little fellow with an idea." - Tommy Douglas 1961.

Tender 9 - old, slow, ugly, cantankerous, reliable!

All empires fall, you just have to know where to push

MembersZone Subscriber
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.

Just because its hockey related:

Here a little tidbit I received from a true Sens fan who really p.....d off. Or he a Happy Habs fan.....????

Good day Denis,
    I think there’s a typo in today’s Ottawa Citizen. I looked at the Eastern Conference standings and noticed the Habs 1 pt behind the pathetic Senatrons. That must be a mistake. How can the Trons led by all world Swiss sensation Martin Gerber, who stars in such films as Gerby goes Bananas and the great playoff meltdown be only 1 pt ahead of the high flying Habs. Where’s that bum Ray Emery? That right he stunk up the joint on Saturday when the Leafs whooped the Trons. When that little piece of crap is not assaulting Seniors, gambling in Las Vegas or getting all coked up, he can usually be found pouting or fighting with his team mates.

What’s going on with Wade the pylon Redden these days? The guy should hang up his skates. He’s gone from an elite D man to I’m getting 6 Mill a year and I don’t care D Man. I guess they should have chosen the Big Z instead.

Who would have thought that John Paddock would make Jacques Martin look like Mr Personality? Hey John quit looking at the scoreboard you idiot. You guys may remember John Paddock as head coach of the Winnipeg Jets. Johnny boy’s team led by Hall of Famer Dale Hawerchuk had the leagues best team at the time, the Edmonton Oilers, 1 game from elimination. The Jets had star goalie Bob Essenza on a role in that series. Well Johnny boy starts Stephane Beauregard in game 7. Brilliant move Haddock, when asked about the goaltending change after the Oilers steamrolled the Jets, Johnny just said: “it was his turn to start”. Nice one Johnny boy. Haddock may as well get his EI application filled out ASAP, because it’s not going to take Murray the Moron much time to pull the trigger on this pathetic act.

Here's your chance my friends to hop on the Hab Train. Become a fan of Christowall Huet, the magic man Koooooooooooooooovalev, and Killer Komisarek. By the way Chris the Coward Neil was running around out there like chicken with no head. Trying to instigate fights with little 20 year olds, but wait a second here comes Killer Komisarek. . The Coward left some streaks upon the arrival of Koooooooooooooooomisarek ………I’m just glad I’m not the Trons equipment manager who has to clean up the undies.

Have a nice day

BTW... I don't follow hockey or pretty much any other sports so I have no clue who most of these guys are - they didn't play when I did (sort of) watch hockey - 15 to 20 years ago....
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Thread Information