Default Moron PM is a Looser

As you can see the Project Manager lie to you also. When the dumb *** word was invented this guy was already takig a shower. There are no winners on this story and Chief Siegal wrote on Staff Assistance Report is just a matter before the Air Force will loose a plane, a facility or members of the Armed Forces since the so called Spanish Firefighters are worthless. They have every kind of excuses for wrong doing, as the Air Force reports they are very unreliable. Is time for a congressional Investigation and why the Air Force is turning their heads on a situation that should be categorized as chaotic and dangerous. For those of you that have Fire Services Management Experience you are entering the worst of everything. I give credit to some of the Spanish firefighters that are sacrificing every day and want to save the mision however those of you that dont want to be part of a fire services they need to transfer to another department. The Union stewards are chocking management by their constant presence in the Fire station. The air Force should terminate and apply heavy fines to the contractor for not maintaining management staffing levels. However instead they are giving the contractor good ratings on the award fees. Chief Marshall the USAFE Fire Chief brought this issue to the Commanders attention and again his coments as well as Chief Siegel comments were ignored.
    I am a tax payer and I hate to see the Goverment paying for services that are not rendered.
    Is time for those that were left to leave and dont become part of the problem move on and report the fraud and abuse that is happening. The inability of that contractor of providing the services necessary makes them part of a larger conspiracy.
    Corey Grumelot is a back stabber so anybody that reads the blog will know who are you and I wish the best of luck in your career. You will not find a job cleaning toiletes with the Air Force. I suggest that you find a large tree and , have that other moron Olson help you hang yourself.
    If you are planning to come to mOron plan to get screw by AFES, by the constant lies of the Project Manager and his authorithy abuse. When the last Fire Chief left they started an investigation through a Law firm since there were signinficant alegations of wrong doing by the Project Manager. The Company basically covered the results up and bussiness is like nothing happen.
    I urged to investigate in depth your move, that places is a time bomb and a career crusher by those assigned to run the Prpject Management over there.
    If you dont belief go ahead and try you dont need to be there for a month to see what is happening.

Hope I was helpfull making your career choice and should not be with AFS.

Default There are other better contracts in the system

The Air Force doesn't want to handle the PM or his criminal activities. When you complained the company fires you and let you know that you can be prosecuted. The company will bring you in as a tourist not as a workers and that violates Spain Immigration Law. The present Chief doesn't have any experience in the fields. He only knows to say (ye, ye). he doesn't even have SOPS or can even conduct a true inspection of the mission based on his lack of experience.
    For those of you that stay behind ask yourself are you relying on your Spanish Counterparts. Most of the previous Management is already gone they saw the writing in the wall, as of today there are only two Assistant Chiefs and One Fire Chief in place. Are you still wondering why nobody is applying for the job. The average time for the Spanish to respond is 2.57 minutes to leave the Fire Station, 7 minutes to respond to an aircraft emergency.
    As many other mentioned in the past is just a matter of time when the Air Force will face the reality by loosing an aircraft, soldiers or airman or a facility.
    I am not accusing anybody however the incompetency from the present PM makes the alternative of taking the job in Moron very risky for any fire proffesional manager looking for a career move.
    There is pending Congressional Investigation coming your way Moron. See how the PM is going to hide the evidence, the Base Commander and the Contract Officer got a lot explaing to do.
    Good Luck

Default Corey Grumelot?

You mentioned Corey Grumelot; where is this *****clown and what is he doing now? This $cumbag is not a firefighter somewhere I hope. Oh God I hope he's not overseeing any fire department activities.

Forum Member

You hit the nail on the head with the Spanish. How long where you there?

Forum Member

Thumbs down Mentiroso

Quote Originally Posted by mustang65 View Post
    As you can see the Project Manager lie to you also. When the dumb *** word was invented this guy was already takig a shower. There are no winners on this story and Chief Siegal wrote on Staff Assistance Report is just a matter before the Air Force will loose a plane, a facility or members of the Armed Forces since the so called Spanish Firefighters are worthless. They have every kind of excuses for wrong doing, as the Air Force reports they are very unreliable. Is time for a congressional Investigation and why the Air Force is turning their heads on a situation that should be categorized as chaotic and dangerous. For those of you that have Fire Services Management Experience you are entering the worst of everything. I give credit to some of the Spanish firefighters that are sacrificing every day and want to save the mision however those of you that dont want to be part of a fire services they need to transfer to another department. The Union stewards are chocking management by their constant presence in the Fire station. The air Force should terminate and apply heavy fines to the contractor for not maintaining management staffing levels. However instead they are giving the contractor good ratings on the award fees. Chief Marshall the USAFE Fire Chief brought this issue to the Commanders attention and again his coments as well as Chief Siegel comments were ignored.
    I am a tax payer and I hate to see the Goverment paying for services that are not rendered.
    Is time for those that were left to leave and dont become part of the problem move on and report the fraud and abuse that is happening. The inability of that contractor of providing the services necessary makes them part of a larger conspiracy.
    Corey Grumelot is a back stabber so anybody that reads the blog will know who are you and I wish the best of luck in your career. You will not find a job cleaning toiletes with the Air Force. I suggest that you find a large tree and , have that other moron Olson help you hang yourself.
    If you are planning to come to mOron plan to get screw by AFES, by the constant lies of the Project Manager and his authorithy abuse. When the last Fire Chief left they started an investigation through a Law firm since there were signinficant alegations of wrong doing by the Project Manager. The Company basically covered the results up and bussiness is like nothing happen.
    I urged to investigate in depth your move, that places is a time bomb and a career crusher by those assigned to run the Prpject Management over there.
    If you dont belief go ahead and try you dont need to be there for a month to see what is happening.

A torres lo despidieron...yo me pregunto si será por eso por lo que está haciendo este tipo de cosas. Espero que pueda demostrar todo lo que dice...

Post question about moron ab

What currency is used on base?

What are the gas prices like and how much is a decent car?

Is there public transportation? Where do you live?

Do you get paid for OT, is it straight pay or time in a half?

Is there vacation or bonus pay?

Do they pay for your airline ticket over there or do you buy your own?

How many shifts and firefighters are there?

Thanks everyone.

Forum Member

Default Corey

He is by far the biggest ***** in the fireservice that has come through here. To top everything, he is running a station here.

Hey Chief... way to become famous for being yourself, an Idiot.

Gotta love the internet dont you??

Default Corey

So Corey is a Fire Chief??? God help you guys over there. What do you expect when you buy most of your certifications and your Daddy is a retired high ranking General. That's how he got in with KBR back in the day; he arrived without the minimum certifications and no one knew he was coming. Daddy hooked him up. There isn't one person I know that has a kind or respectful thing to say about him. He is not respected in the fire service. He is out for himself, and himself only. Watch your backs. He's a social idiot, STUPID and petty, etc. etc. etc.

Thumbs down Mustang65 Liar!!!!

HEY MUSTANG....WHY DON´T YOU JUST STICK YOUR F^king TONGUE UP UR FAGG8t ***** AND STOP BULL$hittING ABOUT THE SPANISH F.F ANYMORE??????......

WE HAVE BEEN WORKING HERE FOR 30 YEARS....AND HAVE BEEN GRANTED ALL KINDS OF REWARDS BY USAFE RECOGNITION....
    NEVER LOST A FACILITY...NEVER ARRIVE LATE TO AN AIRCRAFT EMERGENCY... NEVER!!!....WE HAVE BEEN CONSIDERED AN OUTSTANDING FIRE DEPT. FOR NASA OPERATIONS ANYTIME.

WE..SPANISH F.F HAVE BEEN SHUT UP SO MANY A TIME.DEALING WITH F`KING DUMBF^KERS LIKE YOU AROUND HERE SO MANY TIMES.

THIS IS ...SPAIN!!!! AND YOU BUNCH OF BLOODSUCKERS...GOTTA TO OBBEY SPANISH LAWS!!!!.....

Forum Member

Default Chief

anymore lies coming soon?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by moronbombero View Post
    A torres lo despidieron...yo me pregunto si será por eso por lo que está haciendo este tipo de cosas. Espero que pueda demostrar todo lo que dice...
    At the towers was fired ... I wonder if it is why what you're doing this sort of thing. I hope we can prove everything you said ...

Forum Member

Default Glad I read this posting

I am glad that you guys posted here. I was in the process of applying. Was very curious about it. Heard alot of nightmares of contract fire depts.

Default Mustang is Right!

I am sad to sad that I too worked at MAB for AFS. I find everything that Mustang says is 100% true. The bottom feaders (ex DelGen) who hold the contract are the most devious and dishonest bunch that I ever worked for. LIES and more lies should be the AFS motto. The company consists of Storming "Abnormal "Norman and his Phillipino sidekick Puppy Yalug. The astounding thing that I noticed was that the USAF let him get away with it. They sure held him accountable with DelGen. When they lost the contract in Guam, they shell gamed and lied thimselves into Moron Air Base. If you are wise, learn from our mistakes. Don't go there.
    Bill

Forum Member

Default Moron Contract

Hi, I am on Boston Fire and Air Force Reservist in Fire Protection. I used to be a federal firefighter and have a big collection of USAF fire stuff. I this your posting on the forum and wanted to see if any of you guys that worked at Moron might be able to help me out. I am trying to get one of the more recent or current Moron Air Base FD patches. I have an old one I got from a GI that was there in the 80's and was able to get a t-shirt from a guy that was there contract a few years ago, but no patch. I have Boston FD shirts, patches, hats, etc if anyone can help me out. Any help or contacts would be awesome! Thanks

My e-mail is usaffire4@yahoo.com

Default Rafeal Torres

The Fire Chief contract was terminated since the Project Manager didnt like his hard on approach and willing to make it better for the client the Air Force. Our Chief came to Spain experience a lot of complicated issues and was very succesfull in pushing the mission forward. He was left with a mess from the previous contractor PAE, equipment that is over thirty years, except the Fire Trucks.
    If you are planning to apply for the Fire Chief job this is what you should expect.
    First get ready to be run over by two sindical groups, the company PM is very quick to fire any US personnel, however is always providing assurance to the union that no union empoloyee will ever get fired. You never know how many employees are going to show up to work on any given day, is a real nightmare for the Station Captain. You are going to be promised the world and when you arrive to the site, the true story comes out. Most of your firefighters doesnt speak english, refused to do any upgrade training unless they get additional pay. If you are coming as a firefighter make sure that your contract is very specific on the work hours. Otherwhise the Company will screw you by telling you that you are a salary employee and you get paid no mattter how many hours you work for. Make sure that if you are bringing your family, you study the cost of living in Spain.
    If you like to party this is the place to come since the Project Manager doesnt enforce the alcohol policy, he doesnt care when one of the Assistant Chief's well known for his alcohol abuse shows up to work intoxicated. Tthis guy was fired from every other project that he ever worked in the past. He was a firefighter in 2004 and two years later he is occupying the Assistanht Chief role, he doesnt have any experience, lacks certification requirements or necesaary knowledge required for his position. Is probably the reason why the Fire Chief employment contract was terminated early. The Fire Chief refused to accept that type of behavior and requested numerous times to get him terminated however the PM will not support his request.
    The Deputy Chief doesn't have any experience dealing with any Air Force mission or requirements. He only knows how to get over the Fire Chief by going to the Project Manager behind the Fire Chief back. He doesnt recieve any respect from any of the shift workers because is well known his intention to back door the Chief.
    Your attitude here will suffer changes since anybody that comes in with good intention and wants to imkprove the mission will get a large bag of dissastifaction.
    I think this is a good place to work if the company start listening to the managers that are running the section.

Hope this brief will hep you make a right decision...Good Luck

Torres is a dick brain, that is the bottom line. Talk to anyone in Saudi Arabia, Spain, Ecuador or any of the other countless contracts that he has been on and cant hold a job. He is currently wanted in Florida for not paying his child support. He is a disgrace to the fire community. If anyone out there is in the hiring capacity and you see his resume come across your desk, do yourself and your career a favor and let it keep on sliding right into the trash can. He has been fired from every single contract that he has been on and has NEVER left on good terms. The fact that he talks **** about the Spanish Firefighters just goes to show you what kind of integrity that he has. Hey Torres, if you are out there and reading this, do us all a favor and grab your Green Card and head back across the border. Honestly, do it.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Neckslappa View Post
    Torres is a dick brain, that is the bottom line. Talk to anyone in Saudi Arabia, Spain, Ecuador or any of the other countless contracts that he has been on and cant hold a job. He is currently wanted in Florida for not paying his child support. He is a disgrace to the fire community. If anyone out there is in the hiring capacity and you see his resume come across your desk, do yourself and your career a favor and let it keep on sliding right into the trash can. He has been fired from every single contract that he has been on and has NEVER left on good terms. The fact that he talks **** about the Spanish Firefighters just goes to show you what kind of integrity that he has. Hey Torres, if you are out there and reading this, do us all a favor and grab your Green Card and head back across the border. Honestly, do it.
    WOW Neckslappa sounds like you need a couple upside that fat opnionated head of yours. Why would you want to come in here and talk that kind of trash without identifying yourself. Seems a bit cowardly to me, just sayin.

MembersZone Subscriber

Now AC--why would you revive this 3 yrs dead thread? LOL
    "When you are safe at home, you wish you were having an adventure-when you're having an adventure, you wish you were safe at home"

--Thornton Wilder

Thread Information