MembersZone Subscriber

Default medics currently in Iraq/Afghanistan (AKflightmedic, MedicDVG, etc...)

Hey all,
    I am looking to find some contacts of people that are currently in Afghanistan or Iraq working as a paramedic with KBR or any other contractor in the same capacity. I know there are quite a few on here and I have dropped emails to a couple but haven't heard back yet (I'm sure it will take a bit), but I am hoping to to find others that may be able to help. I have read enough threads on here to know that the best chance you have of getting over there is to have someone on that side pass your info/resume up the line from that side, so I am hoping that someone can help. I have applied through the KBR site and do have all of their qualifications as well as some additional ones. I do have some clinical medicine experience as well, which it sounds like will help. If you can help, or know of someone who can, please drop me a line at skbreland@hotmail.com or pass my info on to anyone that you think that can. Thanks a bunch and trust me, I know what I am getting myself into and an still VERY motivated!
    Last edited by sbreland; 02-01-2008 at 11:17 PM. Reason: change title

Thread Information