Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Forum Member

Default looking for a leather

looking for eather a N5A or sam huston...
    let me kno

thanx

Look at the top of the page. Click banner ad. Enjoy years of purchased helmet from selected online store.
    Greater love has no man than to lay his life down for a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Buxton71E1 View Post
    let me kno

thanx
    What does eather mean?

Who is Sam Huston?

What does kno mean?

thanx?
    "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."

Forum Member

Are you expecting someone to pull one of their @ss for you because you're a little on the lazy side to not go over to www.thefirestore.com??? Or do you just not feel like putting forth the effort to go over to Google and search for the hundreds of online fire helmet stores because you're lazy and expect others to do all of the grunt work?

If you're next question is going to be, "cAn N3BoDy OrD3R dis fyr3 h3lm3t fer m3?" I might say yes, on ALL OF these terms-
    --You give me all of your credit card information.
    --You give me you're checking and savings account information.
    --You put your John Hancock on all necessary papers including checks, forms, and slips that I may need to "manage" the task.
    --You send a check to me for $1,000,000 that is legit.

Before stepping up to a leather helmet, may I suggest purchasing or downloading some form of spelling helper? It makes you look a little more professional and it shows some kind of maturity, if there is any there.
    Firefighter/EMT
    My words stated here do not necessarily point towards organizations which I am affiliated with.

Quote Originally Posted by RFxplr326 View Post
    Before stepping up to a leather helmet, may I suggest purchasing or downloading some form of spelling helper? It makes you look a little more professional and it shows some kind of maturity, if there is any there.
    Don't bother with this anymore. No matter what it never really seems to make a difference anyways. We're just wasting our time on that subject.
    If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Ryan

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by ndvfdff33 View Post
    Don't bother with this anymore. No matter what it never really seems to make a difference anyways. We're just wasting our time on that subject.
    I was just trying to bust his balls more...

But I agree...

Can I have a a cookie?

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...eurfireman.jpg
    http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...lr326/deer.jpg
    http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...res/pRapem.jpg
    http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...res/GZFZes.jpg
    http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...res/Unique.jpg

EDIT-- Added some and removed the Ninja one. Sorry... That was a mistake. Thought I had the second one of the new ones below, but I didn't. And I'm sorry, but the videos I added start when the page loads. You can click on them and the pause button will come up so you can restart them.

(Not for Kids. I'm taking a risk with this next one...)
    http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...ctures/2-1.jpg
    http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...res/n5CAtW.jpg

OUCH. GET A MEDIC!!

Funny Videos

I don't find this one funny, but rather a good lesson in Highway Traffic Safety for the First Responders...

Funny Videos
    Last edited by RFxplr326; 02-09-2008 at 12:38 PM.
    Firefighter/EMT
    My words stated here do not necessarily point towards organizations which I am affiliated with.

[QUOTE=RFxplr326;917598]I was just trying to bust his balls more...

But I agree...

Can I have a a cookie?

Photobucket
    Greater love has no man than to lay his life down for a friend.

good god....

I havent laughed so hard in a long time. I love every one of those pictures... except the ninja one. that one blew
    The Box. You opened it. We Came...

"You'll take my life but I'll take your's too. You'll fire musket but I'll run you through. So when your waiting for the next attack, you'll better understand there's no turn back."

I have to agree, that ninja one was kinda brutal.
    If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Ryan

Forum Member

Edited to add... As you probably have already seen.
    Firefighter/EMT

Dudeeeeeeeee. That looks like a whole new meaning to the word pain. My old lady didn't like me showing that to her all that much. Almost made her sick I think.

I have no sympathy for him though, the idiots brought it on themself.

Ryan

Forum Member

I know... I'm willing to bet it hurt, just a little bit, though.
    He's lucky he didn't hurt it worse... I can't even think about what the scene would look like should the bone have pierced through the skin... Sends a shiver up my spine to think about it...

And I told the management at Cedar Point's indoor water park (Castaway Bay)(Sandusky, Ohio- Cedar Point is the #1 amusement park 10 years in a row with the most roller coasters which is 17.) that I would publicly flame them for their horrible service... So here it is. Anyone who wants to take a trip there, don't. Anyone who wants more info, I'll be glad to share.
    Firefighter/EMT

I know... I'm willing to bet it hurt, just a little bit, though.
    He's lucky he didn't hurt it worse... I can't even think about what the scene would look like should the bone have pierced through the skin... Sends a shiver up my spine to think about it...
    No joke dude. Bone through skin is one sort of call I hate. Cannot stand seeing that.

Ryan

Forum Member

This is a firefighting forum, not an English forum, right?...

If you could understand his post, why does it matter if he used shorthand or not?...

Forum Member

Are you expecting someone to pull one of their @ss for you because you're a little on the lazy side to not go over to www.thefirestore.com??? Or do you just not feel like putting forth the effort to go over to Google and search for the hundreds of online fire helmet stores because you're lazy and expect others to do all of the grunt work?
    Or maybe he's looking for a used one someone doesn't want any more, because he doesn't feel like shelling out $550 for a new one...

Quote Originally Posted by somebody509 View Post
    This is a firefighting forum, not an English forum, right?...

If you could understand his post, why does it matter if he used shorthand or not?...
    There is nothing wrong with telling somebody they should improve their grammar and or spelling. I think people will take somebodys questions or posts a little more serious if they don't type like a sixth grader. Plenty of people say that sort of thing here, why do you choose this guy to s**t on.
    Last edited by ndvfdff33; 02-10-2008 at 07:16 PM.

Ryan

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by ndvfdff33 View Post
    There is nothing wrong with telling somebody they should improve their grammar and or spelling. I think people will take somebodys questions or posts a little more serious if they don't type like a sixth grader. Plenty of people say that sort of thing here, why do you choose this guy to s**t on.
    Why do you care? Seriously....People are way too uptight about spelling and grammar when it comes to the way people post...Why the hell does it matter if they say thanx instead of thanks?...If it's seriously that big of a deal to you that you need to make a post coming off as an a-hole telling them to learn how to spell, than leave this forum and go join an English teachers talk group or something...It's not like you can't tell what they're trying to say. I don't post in many threads that turn into an English major war, but I've noticed it happens a lot, especially in the junior section..Thats why I chose this thread to "**** on"...

If you're not happy with the way someone writes their post, theres a little red X located in the top right hand corner of your browser that can get rid of all your problems...

By the way, somebodys should be somebody's.
    Last edited by somebody509; 02-10-2008 at 08:06 PM.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Buxton71E1 View Post
    let me kno

thanx
    Found one on E-bay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Leather-Sam-Hous...QQcmdZViewItem

you might have to re-paint it if it doesn't fit your departments requirements concerning colors.

Forum Member

I sent you an Email. I have a brandnew N5A for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by somebody509 View Post
    Why do you care? Seriously....People are way too uptight about spelling and grammar when it comes to the way people post...Why the hell does it matter if they say thanx instead of thanks?...If it's seriously that big of a deal to you that you need to make a post coming off as an a-hole telling them to learn how to spell, than leave this forum and go join an English teachers talk group or something...It's not like you can't tell what they're trying to say. I don't post in many threads that turn into an English major war, but I've noticed it happens a lot, especially in the junior section..Thats why I chose this thread to "**** on"...

If you're not happy with the way someone writes their post, theres a little red X located in the top right hand corner of your browser that can get rid of all your problems...

By the way, somebodys should be somebody's.
    Why do you care so much??? He's not saying anything to you so I don't really see why your getting uptight about it yourself. If this bothers you so much, why are you in the Juniors forums where it takes place the most. I know if I didn't like something I wouldn't be going into that section and reading. You can also take your own advice if this bothers you so much and use that little red X yourself.

A lot of people say that sort of thing in here because this is usually where it is the worst. Do they have to?? No, but what does it hurt telling somebody they should check their stuff over a bit before they post it. I don't see any harm in it. If somebody writes that like here I'm sure they turn in papers for school like that. I don't know of many teachers who would give good grades for that. Do you???

Ryan

Thread Information