MembersZone Subscriber

Smile bunker gear available

Bunker gear available

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been trying to find a fire department who is in need of some bunker gear but is unable to afford the cost of it at this point in time.
    I recently was assigned to the position of quarter master of my fire department and while going through everything I found that we have some extra bunker gear, a brand that we no longer use.
    If your fire department is in need of some bunker gear PLease feel free to e-mail me with your department's information, I will then either call you if you leave a phone number or I will e-mail you directly with my cell phone number and we can go from there. Please e-mail me and I will let you know what we have available and arrange a place and date to meet you to drop off the equipment.
    My department would like to assist a fellow department wh is in need of some good quality equipment but is not able to afford the cost of it at this time. WE would love to assist you with our donation of some gear!!! Reg
    rbpkc66@juno.com

Red face Looking for any donation

Good to all the colleagues that read this mail, the Cuerpo General De Bomberos Voluntarios of Peru CGVBP has apparatus against fires but of 30 years of antiquity, it is for that reason that I dared to enter to this forum, to look for somebody interested in making a donation for my company Salvadora Chiclayo N:27,that company has some apparatus but regrettably they fail for the use that is given, the city of Chiclayo it has a population near 240,000 inhabitants and it is for that reason that we look for help to upgrade our apparatus. There is somebody interested in helping to our company they write to the electronic mail jeanh_b27@msn.com. Thank you guys.

Thread Information