Bunker gear available

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been trying to find a fire department who is in need of some bunker gear but is unable to afford the cost of it at this point in time.
I recently was assigned to the position of quarter master of my fire department and while going through everything I found that we have some extra bunker gear, a brand that we no longer use.
If your fire department is in need of some bunker gear PLease feel free to e-mail me with your department's information, I will then either call you if you leave a phone number or I will e-mail you directly with my cell phone number and we can go from there. Please e-mail me and I will let you know what we have available and arrange a place and date to meet you to drop off the equipment.
I had sent a e-mail to the State of Maine fire Marshall's office but it has been a couple of weeks now with out an answer so I am trying to find other ways to assist a department who is in need of some good quality equipment.
Reg
rbpkc66@juno.com