Permanently Removed

Default Hazmat IQ course

For those of you who are not familiar, or have not taken this course, I would highly recommend it...

http://www.hazmatiq.com/

Forum Member

My dept hosted them last month. Outstanding class, best firefighter specific hazmat class I've ever had. Everyone was impressed as he!!. One of the chiefs sat in and it improved his understanding enough that we're finally getting some of the equipment we've been asking for.

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Hazmat Iq

If you have the opportunity, the class is worth the investment tenfold. I have been in the Hazmat game for a long time and this is the SINGLE BEST class that I have attended. I am not easily impressed with periods of instruction regarding Hazmat and the instructors for this course, Cris and Joe, were simply the best. It is a class delivered by firefighters, for firefighters! These are NOT snakeoil salesmen, but true brothers that believed in something and delivered a product that is functional, affordable and mostly field applicable.

Forum Member

We just had them out also. They brought version 11 of the charts for us to use, now look for at least version 12. These guys are more than willing to admit that changes/additions are needed to the charts. We made some suggestions after three days of classes the will be coming soon. It would have been nice to have these charts 10 years ago. What a great system.
    Jason Brooks
    IAFF Local 2388
    IACOJ

Forum Member

Damn, we just had them a couple months ago and got version 10! Not complaining, I'm glad they are updating as they go along-IMO, it demonstrates their commitment to learning and providing the best product.

MembersZone Subscriber

Just got back from attending an 8 hour HazMat IQ class and it was absolutely amazing. The instructor, Cris Aguirre, did a great job presenting the material in a manner that was easy to understand and grasp. I walked away from this class finally having some confidence in hazmat decision making, something I couldn't really ever say until now. If you get a chance to attend this class you won't be disappointed.

Thread Information