Forum Member

Default Apparatud Operator Competencies

Does anyone have some competency/skill sheets used for their Engineers/Apparatus Operators?

Just wondering if someone has any they would be willing to share. I'm thinking something along the lines of a National Registry EMS sheets for practicals.
    The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
    We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
    IACOJ

Let's talk fire trucks!

We have a checkoff sheet for our VFD. Shoot me your e-mail address via PM, and I'll get it to you...
    Career Fire Captain
    Volunteer Chief Officer

Never taking for granted that I'm privileged enough to have the greatest job in the world!

MembersZone Subscriber

We have check sheets and competencies with certain amounts of time required in different areas that must be signed off on, then a final test. Send me an email and I'll track down at least one of the forms and email it to you.

Last couple years we put guys on 40 hr. to complete operator training instead of the check sheets, but still occasionally do the sheets. I have one guy just getting ready to start platform certification on my crew with the sheets.
    FTM-PTB-RFB
    IACOJ

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by fyrmnk View Post
    We have check sheets and competencies with certain amounts of time required in different areas that must be signed off on, then a final test. Send me an email and I'll track down at least one of the forms and email it to you.

Last couple years we put guys on 40 hr. to complete operator training instead of the check sheets, but still occasionally do the sheets. I have one guy just getting ready to start platform certification on my crew with the sheets.
    I tried to email you or pm you, but it must not be enabled in your profile. I would appreciate any info you could get me.

My address is nfd111@bex.net

Thanks again!!
    The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
    We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
    IACOJ

Thread Information