Lehi couple injured when fire engulfs their home
A Lehi couple suffered minor injuries when their house went up in flames Thursday night. At around 7 p.m. a fire originating in either the chimney or the fireplace of an older home at 675 South 300 West spread and eventually engulfed the home.
Lehi Fire Chief Dale Ekins said flames were coming through the roof when firefighters arrived. Damages to the home were estimated at $150,000 but that number may go up once the impact of water used to fight the fire and smoke damage are assessed.
Firefighters from Saratoga Springs and American Fork helped battle the blaze, which was under control 30 minutes after they first arrived on the scene.
The woman who lived in the home was treated for smoke inhalation and the man had minor burns on his feet from trying to fight the fire early on.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Lehi House Fire
02-15-2008, 12:11 PM #1
Lehi House Fire
Last edited by UTFFEMT; 01-29-2009 at 07:41 PM.Front line since 1983 and still going strong
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By UTFFEMT in forum UtahReplies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2006, 03:29 PM
By UTFFEMT in forum UtahReplies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2006, 08:29 PM
By UTFFEMT in forum UtahReplies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2005, 03:50 PM
By UTFFEMT in forum Fire WireReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2004, 12:22 PM
By UTFFEMT in forum Fire WireReplies: 0Last Post: 05-31-2003, 06:06 PM