My name is Mark Condrich, and I am a Firefighter with the Cleveland Fire Dept. in Ohio. My partner and I started three websites dedicated to our men and women in firefighting, law enforcement and the military. You can visit our parent site at WWW.FOOTYSITES.COM from there you can access FOOTYFD.COM featuring full length, uncut fireground footage, WWW.FOOTYPD.COM featuring full length unedited police videos and WWW.FOOTYGI.COM loaded with videos submitted by our troops.
Our mission is to make our men aND WOMEN IN UNIFORM look good! We screen all videos uploaded to the site to assure that there is no negative content. We want the public to see how incredibly difficult it is for our personnel as they do their jobs. By watching us in action, they will hopefully appreciate the great job our public servants do on a daily basis.
I ecourage you to visit our three sites and upload ant videos or pictures that you believe would help us to convey the positive image we are trying to portray. Thanks so much, and stay safe.
Mark Condrich
MCONDRICH@FOOTYSITES.COM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.