Default Looking for online degree!

Hi
    I want to enroll in online college as I am doing job. I am looking for online accounting degree program. If you guys have any information regarding good online accounting schools. Please let me know. Thanks a lot!

Smile Re : Looking for online degree!

Oh yes there are several accredited top online colleges. Look at this list:
    http://www.distance-learning-college...-colleges.html

Forum Member

This is an excellent school, and I'm sure they have an accounting program.

www.uiu.edu

Check out http://www.ilearn101.net
    1. Select Business
    2. Select Accounting for the second one.

There's some really good information that they will send you free!

I personally took the online course and found it very engaging.

and you can ask the teacher questions online or by phone which

is much better than a classroom setting.

PM me if you have any questions.

Default NFA Higher Education Programs Online

Folks:

Many of you inquired about Online Degrees in Fire Science. As Director of one of National Fire Academy Higher Education Programs offering BS degrees online in Fire Science, also known as FESHE, I'm happy to share with you some vital information about our programs and encourage you to consider these are your top option. Read on! or click on:

http://www.cogswell.edu/fireScience.html

The Degrees at a Distance Program (DDP) is a WASC accredited, upper division degree program sponsored by the National Fire Academy’s Fire and Emergency Service Higher Education Program. The program was designed to give fire service personnel the chance to complete a Bachelor of Science degree in Fire Science with a concentration in either Fire Administration or Fire Prevention/Technology through distance learning. A consortium of seven universities and colleges serving different regions in the country offers the program. Because Cogswell College is one of seven NFA consortium schools in the sponsored by the National Fire Academy, DDP students who meet certain requirements can also earn two NFA Certificates along with their BS in Fire Science. The link to NFA is www.usfa.fema.gov/training/nfa.

Courses for the Degrees at a Distance Program are delivered via an online course management system. In addition, Cogswell College offers five-day resident programs each term at various locations in our three-state territory: Arizona, California, and Nevada. Throughout the program, students are in touch with expert faculty members and helpful staff members. Our faculty members have a wealth of experience in their specific fields, and are usually executive fire chiefs. The fire science courses, recently updated by the NFA consortium members, maintain a high academic standard while still addressing the practical problems of the fire and emergency services.

What Makes Cogswell DDP Program Unique:

1- The program is certified by the National Fire Academy and follows the FESHE Curriculum.

2- Besides a BS Degree, students earn automatically two NFA Certificates: NFA Certificate of Completion & NFA Certificate of Achievement

3- Low Fees and Tuition: Current tuition is $208 per unit; a fraction of what for-profit universities charge

4- The program is a member of seven DDP Consortium schools in the United States

5- High Credit transfer rate from other institutions. The Program has active articulation agreements with most community colleges offering AS/AA Degrees in Fire Science.

Admission Info, Process, & Application form

Frequently Asked Questions for New Applicants

Request a Consultation with the DDP Director

If you have questions about the Degrees at a Distance Program, please contact Dr. Younes Mourchid, Director of DDP at 408-541-0100 ext. 105 or email ymourchid@cogswell.edu

We look forward to welcoming you to Cogswell College Fire Science Program.

Thread Information