Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Forum Member

so if all these people that are studying the guide that they have recived here havn't got the application from the website/HQ, aren't they studying for nothing? or am i reading this wrong?
    -pete

Forum Member

Unhappy Help!

Hello i was wondering if i to can get the PFD study guide for 2008. i downloaded it and kept it on my labtop until i recieved a printer. Of course my luck my labtop crashed! if anyone can please help me out i would greatly appreciate it and if they need me or want me to i'll pay for it PLEASE HELP!

email it to me at : themagicofandymcnamara@yahoo.c om

thanks in advance!

andy

Default please

hey may someone please send me the study guide via email? i know its about a week away and i have my application and everything. this is my first time taking the test and i thought the Fire Recruitment Packet was the study guide. I unfortunatly found out today that there was another packet and that was the study guide. You know the most important thing. If anybody out there can help me that will be greatly appreciated. Im even willing to pay for it!

themagicofandymcnamara@yahoo.c om

thanks in advance
    Andy

Forum Member

Default application packet

hey can somebody email me the application to
    Malyons@liberty.edu
    i wasnt in arizona at the time of this and want to take the test on the 7th. thank you

Forum Member

Default application

hey can somebody email me the application to
    Malyons@liberty.edu
    i wasnt in arizona at the time of this and want to take the test on the 7th. thank you

Forum Member

hey can somebody send me the application and study guid please. i was not in arizona at the time and i want to take the test on the 7th. thank you. my email is
    Malyons@liberty.edu

Forum Member

Smile Help!!!!

can somebody Please email me the application and study guide to my email malyons@liberty.edu
    i need it to take the test on the 7th and i just moved to arizona. thank you

Forum Member

can someone please email me the application and study guide im just moving to phoenix and need this so i can take the test on the 7th. thank you
    Malyon@liberty.edu

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Didn't get the study guide

Is it Possible for anyone to send a copy of the Phoniex Fire Study guide to Me at Sdieh@foxvalley.net Thanks

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sdiehl View Post
    Is it Possible for anyone to send a copy of the Phoniex Fire Study guide to Me at Sdieh@foxvalley.net Thanks
    You have got to be kidding me...

Hey, if you're some sort of savant who can memorize a book in just a few days, best of luck to you...

If not...thanks for lowering the competition level...

Forum Member

So has anyone got the job offer, I haven't heard any updates on the Phoenix Testing this year. Just wondering if anyone had any news to bare.

Forum Member

New to Firehouse so im not sure if i am 'quick replying' correctly. I would love if someone could email me that study guide, i know that applications are being taken starting april 4th 2011(monday)-April 8th, 2011(friday). Good luck everyone. My email is Gmh413@gmail.com it would be greatly appreciated if i can get that study guide

Quote Originally Posted by Gmh413 View Post
    New to Firehouse so im not sure if i am 'quick replying' correctly. I would love if someone could email me that study guide, i know that applications are being taken starting april 4th 2011(monday)-April 8th, 2011(friday). Good luck everyone. My email is Gmh413@gmail.com it would be greatly appreciated if i can get that study guide
    Why do you want the study guide from '08? Wouldnt the '11 study guide be more helpful?

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Study guide

Can someone email it to me. I can't download it....bbell1977@yahoo.com. Thanks a million.

Forum Member

Default Phx fire practice test!

HI ALL!!! Can someone email me the practice test??? My bf also didn't realize that it was only posted the 1 week. I appreciate it!!!!!

Poshazmama@aol.com

Thanks a ton!!!
    Heather

WE NEED THE 2011 practice test! Thanks!!
    Last edited by azheather1; 04-11-2011 at 12:31 PM.

Forum Member

Default phoenix fire study guide

so i didn't realize that once the app was pulled so was the study guide. i feel like a total idiot. can some one please send me the link to the 2011 study guide, that would be great and you would be a total life saver.

thechadwick87@gmail.com

thanks a lot.

chad

Forum Member

Default 2011 Phoenix Fire Study Guide

didnt know it was only one week. Can anybody send the phoenix fire study guide to cameron_samm@yahoo.com thanks

MembersZone Subscriber

Can anyone help me with the 2011 study guide, mine doesn't download properly. Help is greatly appreciated.My email is eng.44ccadet@yahoo.com.

Mike P.

Forum Member

Does anyone know whether the test is on both the study guide and pro standards guide?

Thread Information