Forum Member

Default application

hey can somebody email me the application to
    Malyons@liberty.edu
    i wasnt in arizona at the time of this and want to take the test on the 7th. thank you

Forum Member

hey can somebody send me the application and study guid please. i was not in arizona at the time and i want to take the test on the 7th. thank you. my email is
    Malyons@liberty.edu

Forum Member

Smile Help!!!!

can somebody Please email me the application and study guide to my email malyons@liberty.edu
    i need it to take the test on the 7th and i just moved to arizona. thank you

Forum Member

can someone please email me the application and study guide im just moving to phoenix and need this so i can take the test on the 7th. thank you
    Malyon@liberty.edu

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Didn't get the study guide

Is it Possible for anyone to send a copy of the Phoniex Fire Study guide to Me at Sdieh@foxvalley.net Thanks

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sdiehl View Post
    Is it Possible for anyone to send a copy of the Phoniex Fire Study guide to Me at Sdieh@foxvalley.net Thanks
    You have got to be kidding me...

Hey, if you're some sort of savant who can memorize a book in just a few days, best of luck to you...

If not...thanks for lowering the competition level...

Forum Member

So has anyone got the job offer, I haven't heard any updates on the Phoenix Testing this year. Just wondering if anyone had any news to bare.

Forum Member

New to Firehouse so im not sure if i am 'quick replying' correctly. I would love if someone could email me that study guide, i know that applications are being taken starting april 4th 2011(monday)-April 8th, 2011(friday). Good luck everyone. My email is Gmh413@gmail.com it would be greatly appreciated if i can get that study guide

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gmh413 View Post
    New to Firehouse so im not sure if i am 'quick replying' correctly. I would love if someone could email me that study guide, i know that applications are being taken starting april 4th 2011(monday)-April 8th, 2011(friday). Good luck everyone. My email is Gmh413@gmail.com it would be greatly appreciated if i can get that study guide
    Why do you want the study guide from '08? Wouldnt the '11 study guide be more helpful?

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Study guide

Can someone email it to me. I can't download it....bbell1977@yahoo.com. Thanks a million.

Forum Member

Default Phx fire practice test!

HI ALL!!! Can someone email me the practice test??? My bf also didn't realize that it was only posted the 1 week. I appreciate it!!!!!

Poshazmama@aol.com

Thanks a ton!!!
    Heather

WE NEED THE 2011 practice test! Thanks!!
    Last edited by azheather1; 04-11-2011 at 12:31 PM.

Forum Member

Default phoenix fire study guide

so i didn't realize that once the app was pulled so was the study guide. i feel like a total idiot. can some one please send me the link to the 2011 study guide, that would be great and you would be a total life saver.

thechadwick87@gmail.com

thanks a lot.

chad

Forum Member

Default 2011 Phoenix Fire Study Guide

didnt know it was only one week. Can anybody send the phoenix fire study guide to cameron_samm@yahoo.com thanks

MembersZone Subscriber

Can anyone help me with the 2011 study guide, mine doesn't download properly. Help is greatly appreciated.My email is eng.44ccadet@yahoo.com.

Mike P.

Forum Member

Does anyone know whether the test is on both the study guide and pro standards guide?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by MDGuy View Post
    Does anyone know whether the test is on both the study guide and pro standards guide?
    As far as I know it's only the study guide. That's all that was given by the city at time of application

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Azsparky View Post
    As far as I know it's only the study guide. That's all that was given by the city at time of application
    Indeed. I would, however, keep the PSG around for the oral board process.

Forum Member

Hey man can i please get a copy of this as well. Im a new applicant. aye_te_mello@yahoo.com is my email. I have to tale the test May 9th, 2011. So the sooner the better man. Thanks in advance.

Forum Member

Default Phoenix Study Guide

Could somebody please send a copy of the 2011 study guide for the phoenix fire department . Thank you very much!

my email is ian_lebaron@yahoo.com

Forum Member

You know, i don't want to come off as a d!ck, but there /is/ a reason they made that available for a short period of time. They wanted to make sure you followed even the simplest instruction.

I'm not entirely sure it's legit to be passing the thing around. Again, you might want to call HR and see if it's alright to be soliciting for the study guide on online forums.

Forum Member

If someone would sent me the study guide. that would be alot of help. thank you. to canedyct@yahoo.com

Forum Member

So a few things come to mind after reading this thread...

Why didnt these applicants download the study guide during the application period?

Why are these applicants waiting until now to even think about studying for this test?

Why are these applicants posting a reply on a nationwide forum in hopes that someone will spoon-feed them the study guide when they could easily retrieve it themselves off the internet?

Call me curious...

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by peterbound View Post
    You know, i don't want to come off as a d!ck, but there /is/ a reason they made that available for a short period of time. They wanted to make sure you followed even the simplest instruction.
    I've got to agree with this. Especially since I've gone into a test in the past without studying the guide because I somehow missed that it was required reading and not just a suggested study guide.

However, in this case, one of the questions on the application was something like "Have you viewed and downloaded the study guide?". Before I answered, I went back to the emails and steps of the application leading up to this particular question and could not find a link to the study guide anywhere. Even though I hadn't done it yet, I put "Yes" since I planned on doing it as soon as it was made available to me.

I hope that wasn't a tricky kind of question as I haven't received my email invite to the written test yet... Do you guys remember that Q and what did you mark?

EDIT: Scratch that. Just got my invite. There is a link to the study guide included so no need to ask people here. BTW my time is 2:30pm, so there's at least 2 if not 3 sessions.
    Last edited by APhillipsLA; 04-21-2011 at 07:12 PM.

Forum Member

Hi there, I know this is a little late, but can anyone send me the study guide too? please? ? I was unable to download it and didnt realize that you had limited time to do it. . Anything will be apprecieated, to all the struggling guys and girls out there trying to get hired!!! Thank you,
    Jeremy

jmack777inhb@hotmail.com

Forum Member

http://www.google.com/

Clicking the link above will take you to a neat little tool that almost instantly will retrieve information on almost any subject matter that you can imagine...

Try typing "phoenix fire 2011 study guide" or something similar into the little box provided on the website. You should find the information youre looking for.

Thread Information