1. #1
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    74

    Default Anyone take PHX FD test?

    I am thinking about taking PHX Fire Dept. Written test next month... Has anyone been to the written before? It is pretty straight foward from the study guide? any information or guidance would be great.. thanks!

  2. #2
    MembersZone Subscriber

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    54

    Default

    I have. It was fun.

  3. #3
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AFFDSUCKS View Post
    I have. It was fun.
    Man, you need to find a hobby.... are u going to WA for the stair climb?

  4. #4
    MembersZone Subscriber

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6

    Default

    yea. 70% straight from the study guide. then the other 30% is reading comprehension and basic math. If you can read well and study ur *** of on the guide you'll do fine. Show up early cause parkings a bitch and theres 3000 other people trying to park at the same time as you. Good luck.

  5. #5
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tempe,AZ,USA
    Posts
    12

    Thumbs up wow

    3000?
    the rumors are true.
    good luck shift

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. test
    By nmfire in forum Public Information & Media Relations
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-01-2007, 07:19 PM
  2. Practice test for ohio instructor (precert test)
    By mercjr in forum Firefighters Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-24-2006, 09:04 AM
  3. Test
    By coldsmoke in forum Meet and Greet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-20-2005, 09:52 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-05-2003, 06:45 PM
  5. TEST..TEST...TEST. PLEASE IGNORE
    By TFDNY in forum Firefighters Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-26-2001, 06:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Log in

Click here to log in or register