The chief has just redirected me to cretae a grant application for highband portable radios. I have several questions I hope the forum readers can help with. Guru's please be kind I realize I should have started this months ago, tell it to the boss.
We are looking at 25 portables with speaker mikes, vehicle chargers, 25 spare batteries two rack chargers for spare batteries and carrying cases.
1. Is there a maximum dollar amount per portable like PPE abnd SCBA?
2. Our request is in line with our State Plan, what else should I add, I know interoperability is big?
3. One per riding posistion or one per SCBA???
4. Anybody have any winning narratives they are willing to share?
5. We are looking at Motorola's XTS series, any pro's or con's?
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Portable radio help
03-09-2008, 08:16 PM #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
Portable radio help
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By localhero813 in forum Firefighters ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2008, 10:21 PM
By flashover113 in forum Firefighters ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2003, 08:55 AM
By cfdjesmith in forum Firefighters ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 04-08-2003, 01:29 AM
By LtDanCobbFD in forum Career/Paid Firefighters ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 10-24-2002, 07:57 PM