Thread: Cop needs help

Forum Member

Default Cop needs help

I know we have our differences with law enforcement at times. I also know that we know what's right and what's wrong. The case of Chicago Police Officer Mike Mette is one of extreme injustice. He is in a Iowa prison as we speak. His crime? He defended himself against a drunk idiot. I wouldnt post this if I didnt believe that this man is getting a serious raw deal.
    [http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_pe...ned.cgi?m1977m

Google his name for the story. You will be shocked and outraged too.
    IAFF-IACOJ PROUD

Forum Member

Wow, that is ridiculous.

I am signature 8729.
    ------------------------------------
    These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.
    ------------------------------------

Forum Member

I signed up as well.

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Petition Signed!

What a CROCK!

Jimmy Mac
    Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscripti catapultas habebunt. (When catapults are outlawed, only outlaws will have catapults!)

Forum Member

In case you haven't seen the latest on this:
    http://www.mikemettedefensefund.com/home
    UPDATE
    3/2/2008

Everyone,
    Hopefully, this will be the last favor we have to ask for Mike. They have set April 16,2008 for Mike's first parole hearing and have requested character reference letters. These should be sent to the parole board and be addressed to "To whom it may concern". Please be sure to sign the letters and put a return name and address on the envelope as they won't accept them without these. They should be mailed to:
    Board of Parole
    510 East 12thStreet, Suite 3
    Des Moines, Iowa 50319

Also, please send a copy to Mike for his counselor at:
    North Central Correctional
    Michael A. Mette #6520284
    313 Lanedale
    Rockwell City, Iowa 50579

Again, don't forget to include Mike's inmate number and a return name and address.
    Thanks again for all your help and maybe we are finally getting closer to the end of this mess.
    Bob & Patti
    If it's character reference letters the Mette's want let's fill those mail bags!
    MMDF
    SFPD Member MABAS Division 47
    Told my wife I'm at work. Told my boss I'm sick. I'm really at the fire station.
    I.A.C.O.J.

Badgerland FOOL

8752, Good luck brother in blue!!

Forum Member

I think you should all read the rest of the story.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Geinandputitout View Post
    I think you should all read the rest of the story.
    Enlighten us.
    IAFF-IACOJ PROUD

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by MIKEYLIKESIT View Post
    Enlighten us.
    He beat a drunk kid unconscious. Then continued to beat him.

I agree that he absolutely had a right to defend himself, and he had a number of options.

1) He could've used enough force to get the kid to leave.
    2) He could've gone inside his brothers residence without using any force
    3) He could've called the cops.

He threw strikes against a drunken college student until the kid lost consciousness. Then he continued to strike, kick, and punch the kid after he had lost conscioussness - at that point it is no longer self defense. You are just being a thug.

Second, he was at a party thrown by under age college kids. He was a cop, does anyone see any problems with this?

I think the guy got a raw deal, but he isn't exactly a political prisoner. If he would've pled guilty to simple assault, he would not be in prison. He would be at home, and might still be a police officer. Instead, he failed to take responsibility for his actions, and thought that he could get a get out of jail free card from a Dubuque county judge. Well his plan didn't work out, and he got sent to prison.

It was his choice to be at an underage drinking party. It was his choice to "stand his ground" even though he wasn't on his ground. It was his choice not to go inside. It was his choice not to call the police. It was his choice to be where he was that night. It was his choice not to plead guilty. It was his choice to go to a bench trial, even though the stakes were higher. It was his choice to continue to beat an unconscious drunk kid.

Forum Member

I disagree with your assessment/opinion Getin. I stand by my post.
    IAFF-IACOJ PROUD

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by MIKEYLIKESIT View Post
    I disagree with your assessment/opinion Getin. I stand by my post.
    Fair nuff.

Forum Member

I remember all the press about this when it happaned. Seems like five years is pretty steep for what amounts to a bar fight(outside of being in a bar), but at the same time Officer Mette seems to be a lot more guilty than some of his defenders make him out to be. Is there a petition to just lower the sentance to six months? Then he could be out a few weeks from now.
    Be for Peace, but don't be for the Enemy!
    -Big Russ

Learn from the mistakes of others; you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by nyckftbl View Post
    LOL....dont you people have anything else to do besides b*tch about our b*tching?

MembersZone Subscriber

If he was a cop, he is held to a higher standard, i.e. he should have known better. I saw this post this morning and read the petition. To me there seemed to be a lot of holes in the story. The biggest question to me was the extent of the "victim's" was injury. If he was truly beaten unconscious like Getin stated, that was excessive. From my experience, a problem with a lot of younger cops is the attitude that they can do anything and get away with it by just flipping out your badge. I feel bad that this guy ended up in jail, but as a cop, you should know the law. I find it hard to believe that all of these issues with the judge and lawyers weren't know to him, or that he was never offered a plea agreement. A huge percentage of cases never make it to trial due to plea agreements. As a cop he should have known that.

To make it simple, everyone on here calls for firefighter arsonists to be hung from the gallows, when a cop breaks the law, it is the same thing.

Stay Safe
    Chris Polimeni
    Prince George's County FD
    Back at the Big 29er

Forum Member

signed #8800!

Forum Member

Do you honestly think I would post this if I didnt believe in the cause? I am not some kind of Pollyanna.
    IAFF-IACOJ PROUD

Forum Member

8807 here...
    IAFF

Forum Member

8825. I of course remember this story from when it first happened. It was BS then and is BS now. I am so happy and so lucky that I don't have to work with many of the guys who post on this site. What a pack of holier than thou peices of garbage. I have no doubt that this pack of maggots would sell their brother out in a minute and happily eat the corpse. God, I hope many of you get the same treatment when you need help. It's not just this thread either. It's many. Any of you who happen to work with stand up guys - be grateful.

I have learned alot from this site. Mostly about how shameless many people are.
    Last edited by ChicagoFF; 03-12-2008 at 08:14 PM.
    I am a complacent liability to the fire service

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoFF View Post
    8825. I of course remember this story from when it first happened. It was BS then and is BS now. I am so happy and so lucky that I don't have to work with many of the guys who post on this site. What a pack of holier than thou peices of garbage. I have no doubt that this pack of maggots would sell their brother out in a minute a happily eat the corpse. God, I hope many of you get the same treatment when you need help. It's not just this thread either. It's many. Any of you who happen to work with stand up guys - be grateful.

I have learned alot from this site. Mostly about how shameless many people are.
    ChicagoFF,

Any time I need to read something to make me laugh or feel good about my job...I come here and see what a bunch of hairbags most of the rest of the country must deal with.

Between the guys who think anyone accused of wrong doing should immediately be suspended and fired without due process to the morons who think we are a special breed of person who takes a vow to lead a life of poverty in service of any given city and that the needs of the taxpayers always come before those of the men, union, Department and each individuals family...I can't even count the places I'm glad I don't work at.

While I will never be rich because of this job...I won't be leading an austere life either. And at least I can go to work without worrying about getting a knife in my back either.

BMA-IGM

FTM-PTB
    Last edited by FFFRED; 03-12-2008 at 08:23 PM.

Forum Member

Exclamation Whats the 411?

Guys i am firewalled so i cannot go and look it up...but can someone post the story? boith sides of the story would be nice to read so those that are not up to speed on the issue can get a clearer picture of what has transpired instead of the he said/she said rhetoric that is being thrown about.

I have lots of questions on the issue but it would probably be better if the story was out there so everyone could read it and not go through the whole 20 questions of who, what, when, where, why...

Like why was this cop at a underage drinking party? Was he related to someone? Working security?

Did he identify himself as an officer? What started it? Why was so much force used when the kid could've (i wasnt there, just thinking out loud) been subdued with a hold or some cuffs? Was the kid a known turd?

Did the cop in question attempt to hide what happend? What is all this about him thinking he would not be punished or that the judge would give him a get out of jail free card?

How long has this been going on? Someone said 5 years; 5 Years since it happend or 5 years was the sentence that was handed down for the assault/battery?

Who supplied the alcohol to the party goers if they were under age? Was it the cop?

Lots of question... no answers. Wish i knew more about it, cause it sure sounds like an interesting story.

P.S., being firewalled to fire/safety sites ONLY stinks.

MembersZone Subscriber

my short term memory is sleeping. I forgot my number (8851 I think.)

Badgerland FOOL

Quote Originally Posted by Raughammer1 View Post
    Guys i am firewalled so i cannot go and look it up...but can someone post the story? boith sides of the story would be nice to read so those that are not up to speed on the issue can get a clearer picture of what has transpired instead of the he said/she said rhetoric that is being thrown about.

I have lots of questions on the issue but it would probably be better if the story was out there so everyone could read it and not go through the whole 20 questions of who, what, when, where, why...

Like why was this cop at a underage drinking party? Was he related to someone? Working security?
    From what I've seen about this he was in Iowa partying with his brother, so he was not on duty in any way shape or form. They had decided to go the party that his brother knew about and encountered the "victim" at the door.

Did he identify himself as an officer? What started it? Why was so much force used when the kid could've (i wasnt there, just thinking out loud) been subdued with a hold or some cuffs? Was the kid a known turd?
    The cop and his brother refused to pay an entry fee/cup fee or whatever. I didn't read anywhere he ID'd himself as a cop. Also according to what I've been able to see the cop and his group walked away and the guy at the door starting accusing them of taking his phone and chased after them. He puched the cop a couple times in the chest. One story said the cop hit the guy once. Other stories I've seen indicated the cop beat the guy unconcious. Some stories indicate the "victim" was being uncooperative and still trying to fight after LE arrived and while being treated by EMT's was trying to remove o2 and IV's.

Did the cop in question attempt to hide what happend? What is all this about him thinking he would not be punished or that the judge would give him a get out of jail free card? From what I've seen he was there to be questioned and cooperated fully. Again, this is just what I've been able to read.

How long has this been going on? Someone said 5 years; 5 Years since it happend or 5 years was the sentence that was handed down for the assault/battery?
    I believe this has been going on for awhile, I don't remember when it orginated however and was unclear from the accounts I read. But it sounds like he received a 5 year prison term as a result and the instigator received no penalty. Pretty much all accounts relay that the guy at the door was the original aggressor and threw the first punches.

Who supplied the alcohol to the party goers if they were under age? Was it the cop?
    Don't know who supplied the alcohol, but it wasn't the cop...he was just arriving at the party with his brother and friends when the encoutered the man at the door.

Lots of question... no answers. Wish i knew more about it, cause it sure sounds like an interesting story.

P.S., being firewalled to fire/safety sites ONLY stinks.
    So, that is what I've been able to surmise about the situation from what I've found online. I realize there are some holes, but that is the long and short of it, or at least how I've interpreted what I've seen. Anyone else, pleae feel free to add more or correct me. Either way, sounds like he is getting shafted and was acting in self defense and accounts of the "victim's" injuries seem to be inconsistent, saying was beat to a pulp yet resistive to the point of needing to be restrained (according to one account) and still trying to fight. So, I wish Officer Mette luck and hope justice is served. After a quick re-read the petition says that the "victim" was released from the hospital that night and participated in a golf tourney the next day. Also, there is no record of a doctor listing his injuries as serious, the reason Mette was charged with a felony and sentenced to 5 years (or whatever his term is) was for causing "serious injury/bodily harm".
    Last edited by mvfd27; 03-13-2008 at 11:27 AM.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Geinandputitout View Post
    He beat a drunk kid unconscious. Then continued to beat him.

I agree that he absolutely had a right to defend himself, and he had a number of options.

1) He could've used enough force to get the kid to leave.
    2) He could've gone inside his brothers residence without using any force
    3) He could've called the cops.

He threw strikes against a drunken college student until the kid lost consciousness. Then he continued to strike, kick, and punch the kid after he had lost conscioussness - at that point it is no longer self defense. You are just being a thug.

Second, he was at a party thrown by under age college kids. He was a cop, does anyone see any problems with this?

I think the guy got a raw deal, but he isn't exactly a political prisoner. If he would've pled guilty to simple assault, he would not be in prison. He would be at home, and might still be a police officer. Instead, he failed to take responsibility for his actions, and thought that he could get a get out of jail free card from a Dubuque county judge. Well his plan didn't work out, and he got sent to prison.

It was his choice to be at an underage drinking party. It was his choice to "stand his ground" even though he wasn't on his ground. It was his choice not to go inside. It was his choice not to call the police. It was his choice to be where he was that night. It was his choice not to plead guilty. It was his choice to go to a bench trial, even though the stakes were higher. It was his choice to continue to beat an unconscious drunk kid.
    Still waiting for you to back your BS up.

Commentary From Chicago Tribune's John Kass:

In an Iowa criminal case that smells of a thousand hogs, a young Chicago police officer was sentenced last week to 5 years in prison for defending himself against an attack by two large, drunken men, even though he testified that he repeatedly tried avoiding a fight.

There is a U.S. Department of Justice office in Iowa. What is happening to Chicago police officer Michael Mette bears some serious federal inquiry.

Dubuque District Court Judge Monica Ackley agrees Mette was attacked, he tried to avoid conflict, two large men hounded him down the street, and one of them got into Mette's face and began pushing him, repeatedly, before Mette threw one punch and knocked the guy out.

Still, she's sentencing this young Chicago cop to prison, she wrote, because that's the law in Iowa.

Mette has no clout in Dubuque. But Dubuque is a small town, and the intoxicated man's daddy is a boss in a giant Iowa trucking company.

Early last Thursday morning, I spoke with Mette, a four-year police officer in the Harrison District, and his father, Bob Mette, a veteran detective now running the Cook County state's attorney's sex crimes investigation unit. I asked Mike Mette about prison.

"To tell you the truth, it is not something I think about," he said about the sentence he will begin serving in October if an appeal isn't successful. "I am assuming I am going to get my *** kicked once the inmates find out I am a police officer."

There was no trembling on his face, no Oprah moment, just a straight look, a cop's look: "I know it's not going to be easy. Not thinking about it has kept me sane."

Mette told me his story. But these facts are also in court documents and Judge Ackley's written ruling.

Mette and his brother Marc, a former student at the University of Dubuque, along with a few other friends, were in that town for Marc's birthday on Oct. 8, 2005. They had a few drinks and heard about a house party. When they arrived, two college students at the door said the beer was downstairs, for $5 a head. They went down to check out the party.

"There was absolutely nobody in the basement," Mette told me. "There was a keg in the corner. Nobody there. We took a look, and said, let's get out of here."

That took about a minute. They did not drink a drop. They left.

But the kegger host, Dubuque University golfer Jacob Gothard, became enraged and started calling them "ignorant and offensive names," the judge ruled.

Gothard had been drinking heavily for hours. His blood alcohol level would later be measured as .310, almost four times the legal limit in Illinois. No matter what side of the Mississippi you're on, that's blind drunk.

Gothard shouted that he would call police and brandished a cell phone; then, Gothard told police, he couldn't find the phone—he assumed someone stole it.

Mette, 30, who is about 6 feet tall and 190 pounds, left with his brother and a couple others, including a 5-foot, 8-inch friend of theirs, Chris Tanner. They walked down the street to Marc Mette's home. Just then, Gothard, who is about 6 feet, 2 inches and his roommate, Nicholas Boyd, a 6-foot, 8-inch, 240-pound basketball player from Downers Grove, chased them.

Gothard ran up to Mette and pushed him, hard, with both fists in the chest, "at least two times, maybe three," Judge Ackley wrote. After repeatedly trying to avoid a fight, Mette felt he had no choice. He threw a punch. Gothard was knocked unconscious to the ground.

Prosecutor Timothy Gallagher said that Gothard was severely injured and had to be airlifted to a hospital. The prosecution's case was that Gothard was near death, suffering from a broken jaw, and nose and bleeding on the brain. He was hurt, certainly, but if he hadn't liquored up and chased strangers and pushed them, he would have been fine.

A few months afterward, Gothard was posting killer golf scores for the college golf team. So he wasn't that injured. He was drunk, yet prosecutors didn't pursue that angle.

"When his cell phone disappeared, that's what put him out into the public [way]," Gallagher said, suggesting it's OK to charge down the street in a drunken rage and push strangers. "His claim was that he was the victim."

Jake's father, Curt Gothard, did not return a phone call. He spent more time in court than his son, who, when he wasn't posting great golf scores, was posting high levels of intoxication. After his dust-up with Mette, Jake Gothard was convicted for driving under the influence.

Gothard will golf. Boyd will dribble a basketball. And Mike Mette will go to prison.

"It's been a two-year nightmare," said Mike's father, Bob. "My stomach has got to have a hole the size of the Grand Canyon."

Iowa is celebrated for corn, for decent people, and for that fantasy baseball park built on a farm at the end of a dirt road, with the baseball immortals stepping out from the cornstalks whispering, if you build it, they will come.

Mette played baseball in college. But what's happening to him isn't about Iowa baseball mythology. It doesn't smell of corn.

It stinks of the pig barn.

If you're a cop and you'd like to bitch, here's some info for you:
    District Court Judge, Monica Ackley: District 1A
    Dubuque County Courthouse
    720 Central Avenue
    PO Box 1220
    Dubuque, IA 52004-1220
    phone 563-589-4418
    fax 563-589-7832

--------------------------------------
    Dubuque County Attorney Timothy Gallagher
    Dubuque, IA 52001
    phone 563-589-4470
    fax 563-589-4477

He walked in and right back out of the "party"
    He was chased down the street
    He was on his brothers property
    He was attacked
    He hit the mook once
    The mook was blind, ignorant drunk

Are you one of those pitiful young guys with a reflexive hate for the police because you've been pinched a few times? Or are you just an obnoxious, moralistic a-hole?
    I am a complacent liability to the fire service

Back In Black

I think that if you are attacked you have the right to defend yourself. If the person who instigated winds up with worse injuries than you do... that's his problem.

Seems to be some overzealous prosecution.
    I am now a past chief and the views, opinions, and comments are mine and mine alone. I do not speak for any department or in any official capacity. Although, they would be smart to listen to me.

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list."

"When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

Forum Member

sounds like the cop is getting screwed by the system. assuming everything being posted is true, it seems like the small town good ole boys are royally screwing the outsider chicago cop for defending himself from an attack from the wrong person.
    If my basic HazMat training has taught me nothing else, it's that if you see a glowing green monkey running away from something, follow that monkey!

FF/EMT/DBP

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoFF View Post
    Still waiting for you to back your BS up.

Commentary From Chicago Tribune's John Kass:

In an Iowa criminal case that smells of a thousand hogs, a young Chicago police officer was sentenced last week to 5 years in prison for defending himself against an attack by two large, drunken men, even though he testified that he repeatedly tried avoiding a fight.

There is a U.S. Department of Justice office in Iowa. What is happening to Chicago police officer Michael Mette bears some serious federal inquiry.

Dubuque District Court Judge Monica Ackley agrees Mette was attacked, he tried to avoid conflict, two large men hounded him down the street, and one of them got into Mette's face and began pushing him, repeatedly, before Mette threw one punch and knocked the guy out.

Still, she's sentencing this young Chicago cop to prison, she wrote, because that's the law in Iowa.

Mette has no clout in Dubuque. But Dubuque is a small town, and the intoxicated man's daddy is a boss in a giant Iowa trucking company.

Early last Thursday morning, I spoke with Mette, a four-year police officer in the Harrison District, and his father, Bob Mette, a veteran detective now running the Cook County state's attorney's sex crimes investigation unit. I asked Mike Mette about prison.

"To tell you the truth, it is not something I think about," he said about the sentence he will begin serving in October if an appeal isn't successful. "I am assuming I am going to get my *** kicked once the inmates find out I am a police officer."

There was no trembling on his face, no Oprah moment, just a straight look, a cop's look: "I know it's not going to be easy. Not thinking about it has kept me sane."

Mette told me his story. But these facts are also in court documents and Judge Ackley's written ruling.

Mette and his brother Marc, a former student at the University of Dubuque, along with a few other friends, were in that town for Marc's birthday on Oct. 8, 2005. They had a few drinks and heard about a house party. When they arrived, two college students at the door said the beer was downstairs, for $5 a head. They went down to check out the party.

"There was absolutely nobody in the basement," Mette told me. "There was a keg in the corner. Nobody there. We took a look, and said, let's get out of here."

That took about a minute. They did not drink a drop. They left.

But the kegger host, Dubuque University golfer Jacob Gothard, became enraged and started calling them "ignorant and offensive names," the judge ruled.

Gothard had been drinking heavily for hours. His blood alcohol level would later be measured as .310, almost four times the legal limit in Illinois. No matter what side of the Mississippi you're on, that's blind drunk.

Gothard shouted that he would call police and brandished a cell phone; then, Gothard told police, he couldn't find the phone—he assumed someone stole it.

Mette, 30, who is about 6 feet tall and 190 pounds, left with his brother and a couple others, including a 5-foot, 8-inch friend of theirs, Chris Tanner. They walked down the street to Marc Mette's home. Just then, Gothard, who is about 6 feet, 2 inches and his roommate, Nicholas Boyd, a 6-foot, 8-inch, 240-pound basketball player from Downers Grove, chased them.

Gothard ran up to Mette and pushed him, hard, with both fists in the chest, "at least two times, maybe three," Judge Ackley wrote. After repeatedly trying to avoid a fight, Mette felt he had no choice. He threw a punch. Gothard was knocked unconscious to the ground.

Prosecutor Timothy Gallagher said that Gothard was severely injured and had to be airlifted to a hospital. The prosecution's case was that Gothard was near death, suffering from a broken jaw, and nose and bleeding on the brain. He was hurt, certainly, but if he hadn't liquored up and chased strangers and pushed them, he would have been fine.

A few months afterward, Gothard was posting killer golf scores for the college golf team. So he wasn't that injured. He was drunk, yet prosecutors didn't pursue that angle.

"When his cell phone disappeared, that's what put him out into the public [way]," Gallagher said, suggesting it's OK to charge down the street in a drunken rage and push strangers. "His claim was that he was the victim."

Jake's father, Curt Gothard, did not return a phone call. He spent more time in court than his son, who, when he wasn't posting great golf scores, was posting high levels of intoxication. After his dust-up with Mette, Jake Gothard was convicted for driving under the influence.

Gothard will golf. Boyd will dribble a basketball. And Mike Mette will go to prison.

"It's been a two-year nightmare," said Mike's father, Bob. "My stomach has got to have a hole the size of the Grand Canyon."

Iowa is celebrated for corn, for decent people, and for that fantasy baseball park built on a farm at the end of a dirt road, with the baseball immortals stepping out from the cornstalks whispering, if you build it, they will come.

Mette played baseball in college. But what's happening to him isn't about Iowa baseball mythology. It doesn't smell of corn.

It stinks of the pig barn.

If you're a cop and you'd like to bitch, here's some info for you:
    District Court Judge, Monica Ackley: District 1A
    720 Central Avenue
    PO Box 1220
    Dubuque, IA 52004-1220
    phone 563-589-4418
    fax 563-589-7832

--------------------------------------
    Dubuque County Attorney Timothy Gallagher
    Dubuque, IA 52001
    phone 563-589-4470
    fax 563-589-4477

He walked in and right back out of the "party"
    He was chased down the street
    He was on his brothers property
    He was attacked
    He hit the mook once
    The mook was blind, ignorant drunk

Are you one of those pitiful young guys with a reflexive hate for the police because you've been pinched a few times? Or are you just an obnoxious, moralistic a-hole?
    If you would read my original post without having a spasm, you'll see that I think the guy did get a raw deal.

However he made a lot of bad decisions that night. If he wouldn't have been at the party thrown by a bunch of underage college kids he would not be in the predicament that he is in. If he wouldn't have kicked, punched, and stomped the kid after he was unconscious he would not be in the predicament that he is in. If he would've shown a modicum of good judgement somewhere that night he wouldn't be in the predicament that he is in.

If after the fact, he would've accepted the littlest bit of responsibility for his behavior that night, he would've been charged with simple assault, paid the $100 fine and been out with time served. Just like the hundreds of other drunks that fight on any given night.

He didn't do that. He acted and continues to act like he had no fault at all that evening. We are all responsible for the decisions that we make. We all have to live with those decisions. He chose not to own up to his actions, and he was found guilty of felony assault. Do I think he deserved five years, no. Do I think he deserved 24 hours in the tank, and a fine - yes. He made some very bad decisions, and got some very bad advice from a lawyer along the way. Now he is paying the price for a multitude of bad decisions and bad advice. Any attorney that practices law in Dubuque county could've predicted the results if he were found guilty. He was.

Thread Information