MembersZone Subscriber

Default Any fisherman out there?

Hello everyone. I am a firefighter in Southern California. I am looking to fish in other parts of the country with other firefighters.

In return I have a 25 foot diesel boat with a tuna tower that I fish offshore during the summer. We catch tuna, dorado, and marlin. I also fish the islands for yellowtail and white seabass.

I would like to work out a trade; you come out and fish with me and I will come fish with you. I am pretty serious about my fishing.

I am interested in Alaska (halibut and salmon), British Columbia (salmon), North Carolina (bluefin tuna) , Louisiana (yellowfin tuna) and Florida (swordfish). Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Paul Lepore
    Last edited by BCLepore; 03-16-2008 at 10:49 AM.
    Paul Lepore
    Battalion Chief
    www.aspiringfirefighters.com

Forum Member
    Now in Victoria, BC. I'm from beautiful Jasper Alberta in the heart of the Can. Rockies - will always be an Albertan at heart!

When you make it to BC, if you're ever in the Victoria area drop me a note.

I just finished telling this to someone on PM not 5 minutes ago, too funny ... some of the IACOJ boys on the East Coast are planning a day of drin umm fishing this summer. Might be worth seeing if you can hook up with them.
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

MembersZone Subscriber

Small world. I actually have a Victoria FD shirt that I got when I visited your main station about 10 years ago. Victoria is one of the MOST beautiful places in the world!
    Stay safe!
    Paul Lepore
    Battalion Chief
    www.aspiringfirefighters.com

Forum Member

There is little that is more fun than fighting a giant tuna. Unfortunately, in my area, it's a 100 mile trip each way and only good for about 1 month (mid August to mid September).
    "This thread is being closed as it is off-topic and not related to the fire industry." - Isn't that what the Off Duty forum was for?

I have a 21 foot Stratos center console with T-top and rocket pack ,on the back is a 200 merc and I have a 18 foot Stratos 176xt bass boat with a 75 etec on the back.

Unfortunately I don't have enough time anymore to use either as much as I would like.

Thread Information