MembersZone Subscriber

Default commercial roof ventilation

I am attempting to find training video of commercial building ventilation. No so much fire video, but actual training video. I am on a roughly 100 man department with limited access to practice buildings. I would like to put a power point together for newer guys to try and teach, so that they at least have an idea of the process. It would be nice to find video on a couple of versions of commercial roof, such as lightweight with steel deck and any type of covering, or conventional style. As I said, I am looking more for a video going through process of openning up these styles of roofing. Literature explaining process is also good. I have limited experience with commercial building ventilation as well, and don't claim to know it all or even close, so all input is appreciated.

Forum Member

At least this is entertaining

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CJPt_1VAUVg

Permanently Removed

Quote Originally Posted by efdlt05 View Post
    I am attempting to find training video of commercial building ventilation. No so much fire video, but actual training video. I am on a roughly 100 man department with limited access to practice buildings. I would like to put a power point together for newer guys to try and teach, so that they at least have an idea of the process. It would be nice to find video on a couple of versions of commercial roof, such as lightweight with steel deck and any type of covering, or conventional style. As I said, I am looking more for a video going through process of openning up these styles of roofing. Literature explaining process is also good. I have limited experience with commercial building ventilation as well, and don't claim to know it all or even close, so all input is appreciated.

pm me and I can send you some power points. Light weight steel roofs, panelized, etc...

Forum Member

We have a vertical ventilation discussion ongoing on our website in the "Online Drills" area. Feel free to ask any questions or jump in on the discussion.

http://brotherhoodinstructors.com

Nate
    Good Luck, Stay Low & Stay Safe

Nate DeMarse
    Co-Owner, Brotherhood Instructors, LLC.
    Facebook Users: Join us here
    -------------------------------
    GET IN THE JOB, BE A STUDENT OF THE JOB!

MembersZone Subscriber

Default thanks

NDeMarse,
    Thanks for the site and info. This is along the idea of what I am interested. I do appreciate it...

Forum Member

NDeMarse,
    Thanks for the site and info. This is along the idea of what I am interested. I do appreciate it...
    Not a problem brother. Glad to help you out.
    Good Luck, Stay Low & Stay Safe

Nate DeMarse
    Co-Owner, Brotherhood Instructors, LLC.
    Facebook Users: Join us here
    -------------------------------
    GET IN THE JOB, BE A STUDENT OF THE JOB!

Thread Information