MembersZone Subscriber

Disregard Post
    Last edited by MFDHoseCo3CGR; 10-23-2008 at 12:58 AM.

MembersZone Subscriber

Disregard Post
    Last edited by MFDHoseCo3CGR; 10-23-2008 at 12:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MFDHoseCo3CGR View Post
    MyCareer was in fact correct. There is no mutual aid blocking agreement. TMFD was called because the first in officer/paid guy (On Engine 4) knew that he would not get the needed manpower from his department, he made a smart call. 8th-Engine 4 arrived with 2 people. Then TMFD began to arrive. Soon after 8th-Rescue 5 responded with 2 people. Vernon units were called and Engine 2 arrived rather late with only 2 people. TMFD Shift commander was given command by the Captain on scene. That is sad. Although that was a good call by the cpt who has very little expierience actually doing anything. Stop trying to make the district look better.
    Why don't you get your facts right or shut your mouth. For your info there is an agreement with the town, they are our first due mutual aid piece and we are there first due. Where you on the scene of the I 84 incident ? No you were not. So instead of running your mouth why don't you get your facts straight. It is people like you that cause these issues. If anyone else wants to know what happened why don't you go to the source instead of listening to lies. Why you are at it, why don't you go and see some other volunteer fire depts and tell me about there response and members. Obviously you just don't get it. For the resident of the district, why don't you come on down and we will talk. I can tell you now you do not know nothing about the operations of a volunteer fire dept or what really occured on I 84.

MyCareer was in fact correct. There is no mutual aid blocking agreement. TMFD was called because the first in officer/paid guy (On Engine 4) knew that he would not get the needed manpower from his department, he made a smart call. 8th-Engine 4 arrived with 2 people. Then TMFD began to arrive. Soon after 8th-Rescue 5 responded with 2 people. Vernon units were called and Engine 2 arrived rather late with only 2 people. TMFD Shift commander was given command by the Captain on scene. That is sad. Although that was a good call by the cpt who has very little expierience actually doing anything. Stop trying to make the district look better.
    This statement is wrong. The capt was not there when command when established and that capt has more certifications then you have birthdays. don't report on something the you were not there for or have accurate information.

Forum Member

I've seen some pics of that wreck, That Capt is A TOOL

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by FFC1976 View Post
    This statement is wrong. The capt was not there when command when established and that capt has more certifications then you have birthdays. don't report on something the you were not there for or have accurate information.
    Lots of certifications doesnt mean anything. Just because someone took a class and passed a test that doesnt make them a good firefighter or for that matter a good officer. Anyone can take FFOI class. My two cents.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by Bones42
    I'll say it again...

I think there is much more to this issue than what was reported.

and I'll leave it at that.
    Quote Originally Posted by crankshaft View Post
    I think Bones is on to somthing.
    x3..........

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

IACOJ

MembersZone Subscriber

I assure that if you knew the truth you would realize that drinking in uniform was nothing more than an excuse for the chief to oust members.

maybe someone shoulod fill us in on the "truth" so we can make an informed decision, instead of whining and argueing like a bunch of highschool cheerleaders.....

MembersZone Subscriber

Disregard Post
    Last edited by MFDHoseCo3CGR; 10-23-2008 at 12:57 AM.

MembersZone Subscriber

Disregard Posts
    Last edited by MFDHoseCo3CGR; 10-23-2008 at 12:57 AM.

Thread Information