Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread

Default i wish i could of

i was called out today on a call and two of our guys think they no everything and really no vary little what can i do to stop this baby stuff

Ignore them? That's what I would do.
    ~But with God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26~

~The very worst fire plan is no plan. The next worse is two plans. ~

~Stay Safe! Everyone Goes Home!~

Let's talk fire trucks! BoxAlarm187's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rockey2 View Post
    i was called out today on a call and two of our guys think they no everything and really no vary little what can i do to stop this baby stuff
    First, welcome to FH.com.

Second, punctuation is your friend. Learn it, live it, love it.

Third, what's the rest of the story? Did you get called out for doing something that wasn't wrong? Or did you do something wrong (we all mistakes, trust me), and you're ticked about the way that the others approached you about it?

Saying that they don't "know" anything is very subjective. They may know a lot, and just not deliver thier information well. Or, they might truly not know anything. Or...well, you probably get the idea.

Fill us, and we'll give some advice ... but be warned, it might be a little rough at times!
    Career Fire Captain
    Volunteer Chief Officer

Never taking for granted that I'm privileged enough to have the greatest job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by BoxAlarm187 View Post
    First, welcome to FH.com.

Second, punctuation is your friend. Learn it, live it, love it.

Third, what's the rest of the story? Did you get called out for doing something that wasn't wrong? Or did you do something wrong (we all mistakes, trust me), and you're ticked about the way that the others approached you about it?

Saying that they don't "know" anything is very subjective. They may know a lot, and just not deliver thier information well. Or, they might truly not know anything. Or...well, you probably get the idea.

Fill us, and we'll give some advice ... but be warned, it might be a little rough at times!
    Thanks. Maybe I should have explained more than just what I said. Also like he said punctuation is your friend. I suggest you use it on here or it can get rough. Oh and welcome of course. Enjoy.
    ~But with God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26~

~The very worst fire plan is no plan. The next worse is two plans. ~

~Stay Safe! Everyone Goes Home!~

MembersZone Subscriber dmleblanc's Avatar
    Not the end of the earth but I can see it from here...

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by rockey2 View Post
    Wow....I mean....wow...what a post....

What can you do to stop this baby stuff? Stop engaging in baby stuff. Really, you've given no information about what happened, your punctuation and spelling are atrocious, and you come on here with this pointless, vague, whiny rant about your co-workers. Great first post.

Baby stuff, indeed....grow the he!! up and come back when you have something coherent to add to the forum.....
    Chief Dwayne LeBlanc
    Paincourtville Volunteer Fire Department
    Paincourtville, LA

"I have a dream. It's not a big dream, it's just a little dream. My dream — and I hope you don't find this too crazy — is that I would like the people of this community to feel that if, God forbid, there were a fire, calling the fire department would actually be a wise thing to do. You can't have people, if their houses are burning down, saying, 'Whatever you do, don't call the fire department!' That would be bad."
    — C.D. Bales, "Roxanne"

Thread Information