Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    Forum Member

Default Murfressboro Tn???????

Has anyone heard anything about the Murfreesboro Tn Fire testing soon? I know they just accepted apps not long ago....

Forum Member

They are doing some interviews and testing now.

Forum Member

so i guess that means that if you havent gotten called yet then odds are you are probably not going too????

There were over 200 applicants who applied to the MFD. 60 or so were called back for interviews and those will be wrapping up this week. Those who pass the interview will go on to the physical agility test. Final selections will be made barring background investigation and drug/alcohol screening.

Applied - Screened
    Oral Interview - Passed
    Physical Agility - TBA
    Background Investigation / Drug Screening
    Final Selection

MembersZone Subscriber

Default boro testing

If you didi'nt get acall then no .They did interviews last week and are testing in two weeks. I believe they will be hiring again towards the end of the year.

Our physical agility is April 10th and 11th depending on when HR scheduled you. Mine is on the 11th. I heard that they are building another station and with the some FFs retiring, they probably will have another hiring pool started at the end of this year.

Application - Screened
    Oral Interview - Passed
    Physical Agility - April 11th
    Background Investigation / Drug Screening
    Final Selection-
    Academy-

MembersZone Subscriber

My ability test is this Thurs. It's cake. They are hiring at least 3, but could be hiring as many as 12. This came from a shift commander. I reckon it's credible info, but you never know.

From what I understand (from my interview), they're hiring based on qualifications, not political crap. Hopefully Cumby wasn't fibbing. We'll see.

Anyone else make it?

Edit: Gator.....when are you going, Thurs or Fri? I may come see you this weekend, if I can get enough people gathered up. (Have fun figuring out who this is)
    Last edited by NismoFire; 04-06-2008 at 08:21 PM.
    Put THAT in your pump and flow it.

Proud member IACOJ

My PAT is Friday. From the instruction guide I picked up from the office last Friday, it seems pretty simple but you never know. Anyone heard anything about how long after the PAT it takes to find out something? Good luck to those of you who are taking it Thurs. and Fri.

Default Pat

Took the agility test today. All the stuff you do is things you should be able to do as a firefighter already. Also I was told today that they are going to hire 12 right away, 3 or 4 by July, and they have submitted an application for a grant to hire another 15 if they are approved. After you take your PAT then they start the background checks, drug testing and physicals. Good luck to all. Its gonna be a tight competition.

J. Warren FF/EMT

Thread Information