O'Fallon Fire Department proudly protects 35000 people living in an area of 44 square miles. We operate out of three stations that protect a primarily residential area. Our department is a public department whose members are on a volunteer status.
The O'Fallon Fire Department protects a 44 square mile area which includes the City of O'Fallon, the Village of Shiloh and the surrounding areas of the O'Fallon, Shiloh Valley, Caseyville and St. Clair Townships. The orginization actually consists of two seperate departments. The City of O'Fallon Fire Department founded in 1891, and the O'Fallon, Shiloh Valley, Caseyville Township Fire Protection District founded in 1949. Thirty-seven dedicated firefighters serve both departments, operating out of three stations and utilizing fourteen pieces of apparatus. O.F.D. is proud to be one of the founding departments of the MABAS Division thirty-two. The dedicated volunteers of this department willingly give their time to protect the lives and property of all residents and consistently perform many other community services.