Established in 1891. Current roster includes 36 members in two Departments covering a mostly rural area of approximately 40 square miles. 20 of our members are certified with the Province of Nova Scotia as Medical First Responders and we have LifePack 500 AED's at each station. We average 120 emergency calls per year including a large number of medical assists, MVAs with extrication, structure and vehicle fires, wildland/woods fires, search and rescue. Our Department actively participates in the Kings County Mutual Aid Agreement.