In 1953 the Roundhead Community Fire Dept. was founded in the small village of Roundhead, Ohio as a part of the Ohio Civil Defense Corp. We started out with two fire trucks, a 1954 Ford pumper and a 1954 Reo tanker which held 3000 gal. of water. A few years later the Township of Roundhead took over control of the Dept. After more than 50 years of serving our community we are still here and very active. Chief Travis Spearman and his crew of 24 well trained firefighters protect 40 sq. miles in Roundhead Township and McDonald Township. Both are in a rural area where farming is the the main industry. Since 1953 the Dept. has added a grass truck to fight wild fires, an equipment van and our tanker and punper have been updated. New equipment and training has greatly increased the ability of the firemen to do their job. We are located on Main St. in Roundhead at the intersection of State Rt.117 and 235 and can be reached by phone at 937-464-5893To report a fire or any emergency dial 911.