Eastern Wake Fire Rescue Department

Established in 1953. Chartered in 1954 as a non-profit organization to render fire protection services to the Town of Knightdale. Today, with the exception of Knightdale Town Limits (serviced by Knightdale Public Safety)the two fire stations that comprise Eastern Wake Fire Rescue Department covers over 56 square miles of territory for parts of eastern Wake County.

Loading