MILLER HOSE VOL. FIRE CO. proudly protects 9.000 people living in an area of aprox 100 square miles. We operate out of one stations that protect a primarily residential area. Our department is a public department whose members are on a volunteer status.
Miller Hose was noted as the Firemans club from 1905-1911. in 1911 a citizen named Charles Miller bought and donated a motorized truck , this is how Miller Hose got its name. First ambulance was in 1948 bought a 1941 cadillac. Today Miller Hose offers Fire protection and Paramedic level EMS. We are also OSHA Certified in confined space entry. and Haz Mat