Lindside Volunteer Fire Dept. proudly protects 3650 people living in an area of 9.5 square miles. We operate out of 1 station that protects a primarily residential area. Our department is a public department whose members are on a volunteer status.
Our Dept. was formed in 1974 under the direction of Marshall Judy, with a force of 12 members. Starting the dept. with a 1949 F-7 front mounted pump, which was donated by Celanese Acetate. Housed under a single car garage, with only one goal in life. To Preserve Life and Property. At current date we house six units under a 3900 sq ft complex which offers, Firefighters,Haz-mat technicians,EMT'S, First responders, and Auto Extrication expertise.