Department ProfileSubmit Department 

Profile « back

Berryhill Fire Department

Posted: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 - 05:13:38 PM
Updated: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 - 05:13:38 PM

,
,



We operate out of 2 stations that protect a primarily residential area. Our department is a public department whose members are on a combination of paid and volunteer status.

We are a combination Fire Department of both Paid and Volunteer firefighters, We Currently Have 1 paid Full-Time Chief, 2 paid Full-Time Captains, 1 paid Full-Time Firefighter and 12 Active Volunteers, Trained from First Responder To Paramedics. Over 45% of our runs are Medical and the other 55% of our runs are MVA's and fires'


If you are an authorized department manager for your department's page, and you need to make changes to this department's information, please submit your updates through this form.