The Bovey Fire Department proudly protects 1980 people living in an area of 50 square miles. We operate out of 1 station that protects a primarily rural area. Our department is a public department whose members are on a volunteer status.
The Bovey Fire Department has been proudly serving the citizens of the Bovey area for 99 years. Formed on November 13, 1905 and lead to duty by Chief Thos. Reilly, we have responded with great pride and outstanding leadership ever since!