We operate out of 3 stations that protect a primarily rural area. Our department is a public department whose members are on a combination of paid and volunteer status.
Salisbury fire Department Sta. 1 was opened in april 1986. Joining Salisbury two other stations Headquarters Co. & Salisbury Fire Dept sta. 2. Hq. opened in 1872 and Sta.2 in 1930.