Firefighter, El Mirage and Gray Butte CA
Open Until Filled
G4S Government Solutions is a world leader in providing high-end armed and unarmed security personnel, paramilitary protective forces, law enforcement officers, fire-rescue services, aviation operations and support, base operations and facility management, entry level and advanced training, and cleared personnel to government and selected commercial customers. For over 50 years, G4S GS has been a leader in workforce development and training.
G4S Government Solutions is seeking ARFF and DOD Certified Firefighters for its contracts in El Mirage and Gray Butte, CA. This is a temporary, one year assignment with the potential to become a full time assignment. Living Stipend provided. After successful completion of one year assignment, two week vacation payout is provided.
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran G4S GS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Respond to aircraft and hazardous materials (HAZMAT) structural incidents at the Airport and make decisions determining the best method of response. Assure continuous ARFF Program readiness.
- Respond to emergency and non-emergency request for service.
- Responsible for prevention, and incident mitigation.
- Document information on prescribed forms and submit reports in accordance with company policy.
- Perform required vehicle, equipment and station inspections and maintenance, pre-fire planning, public education and assigned projects.
- Perform required training and maintain applicable certifications/license.
- Demonstrate the attitude of a professional to include maintaining professional appearance and courteous, ethical behavior, good management and leadership principles.
- Participate in professional education and fitness training.
- Work as an integral team player interacting positively with other employees and contributing to regional and corporate goals.?
Shifts run in eight hour increments, 5 shifts per week, 40-hour work week. No overnight stays on site required
Must be a U.S. citizen
Must maintain CPR Certifications
Must have graduated from an accredited Fire Academy
Must have current EMT certification
Must have DOD ARFF Firefighter certification
Must possess a valid Driver’s License
Background investigation, pre-employment drug screening and post offer physical agility/psychological testing are conducted.
Must sign a site confidentiality agreement
Must meet all standards as required by Statement of Work.