Local Newsidaho

  • Local House Fire

    News
    Posted: January 14th, 2003

    Another eastern Idaho family is picking up the pieces after their home was also ravaged by a fire, and now they're asking for your help.


  • Eagle-Area Woman Airlifted To Hospital After Blaze

    News
    Idaho Statesman
    Posted: January 13th, 2003

    An Eagle-area woman was airlifted to a hospital in Salt Lake City on Sunday after being burned in a fire. The unidentified woman was in a mobile home at 9880 Shields Ave., east of Eagle, when it caught fire, Ada County Sheriff´s Patrol Sgt. Alan Olsen said.


  • Eagle’s Coca-Cola Firetruck Retires

    News
    The Idoho Statesman
    Posted: January 9th, 2003

    Fifteen years ago, Eagle firefighters transformed how they go about saving people´s lives and property by buying a $3,500 Coca-Cola truck rusting at a junkyard.


  • Dog Causes McCammon Home Fire

    News
    Idaho State Journal
    Posted: January 8th, 2003

    MCCAMMON — A McCammon home caught fire Sunday afternoon after a dog apparently knocked over a lamp


  • Burned Boy in Surgery

    News
    KIDK TV
    Posted: January 7th, 2003

    POCATELLO - A 13-year-old boy severely burnt last week in a wood-burning stove accident underwent surgery Monday morning


  • Software Aids Nampa firefighters

    Article
    Posted: January 3rd, 2003

    Nampa Fire Department has installed new software for a mapping system that can be updated by the city weekly with new addresses.


  • Idaho Fire Remains Unresolved

    News
    Posted: December 17th, 2002

    Fire officials in Blackfoot still didn't know Monday what caused a fire that burned an 83-year-old Blackfoot woman out of her home early Sunday morning.