Firefighters Tackle Blaze at Miami Laundromat
Dec. 07--A fire broke out at the J&J Coin Laundry, 2322 NW Seventh St., in Miami at 5:30 p.m. Friday afternoon and quickly consumed the two-story structure.
Five or six customers were inside the laundromat when one noticed smoke pouring out of a vent near the clothes dryers. The building was immediately evacuated and Miami-Fire Rescue units responded, intending to contain the blaze.
But flames started traveling through the structure's air ducts, and the combination of lint, clothing and...
Read Full Story