Fire Caused by Candle Damages 15 Ga. Apartments
April 14--A predawn fire Monday that heavily damaged more than a dozen units of an apartment building near Norcross was apparently started by an unattended candle.
When firefighters arrived just after 3 a.m. at The Reserve at Peachtree Corners complex on Ashley Run, they found "massive fire," with several apartments already engulfed, Gwinnett fire Capt. Tommy Rutledge said.
"Police were already on the scene, going door-to-door conducting evacuations," Rutledge told The Atlanta...
Read Full Story