Intoxicated Idaho Man Rescued After Fireworks Ignites Fire
March 12--Firefighters carried an intoxicated man out of a Downtown Boise apartment Tuesday night after a furniture fire filled it with smoke, according to Boise Fire Battalion Chief Steve Rasulo.
Smoke was reported just before 9 p.m. by a resident of the apartment building -- a house converted into a fourplex -- in the 500 block of North 14th Street. The person who called 911 also pounded on the door where the smoke was coming from, and the resident inside did not come out.
Read Full Story