ORLANDO, Fla. --
A father grabs a garden hose when a fire sparks in his back yard, but he ended up calling for help when the fire spread to his home, according to Orange County firefighters.
Three children were inside the home on Clove Street in south Orange County when the fire broke out early Tuesday morning. Firefighters pulled one of the sleeping children out of the house, but she wasn't hurt, Orange County firefighters said.
The man said he saw sparks fly off of a backyard light before his house caught fire. He then grabbed a garden hose to put out the flames, but the fire spread, Orange County firefighters said.
The fire was contained to the outside of the home, but there was water damage inside, the homeowner said.
Copyright 2011 by Internet Broadcasting Systems and ClickOrlando.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.