A man tarring a roof in Pittsburgh's Glenwood neighborhood had to be rescued on Thursday after he got stuck in the tar.
Lamont Robinson was helping family members tar the roof of their home on Almedia Street when he slipped and fell.
He was doing well and then he grabbed the bucket. The tar bucket fell, said Tonya Robinson, Lamonts cousin. Then the broom fell, and so did he. He slipped in the tar.
Firefighters rushed to the scene and used ladders to help get Robinson down off of the roof.
Officials said he was dazed, confused and extremely overheated when he was taken off of the roof.
Robinson was taken to UPMC Presbyterian Hospital, but did not suffer any serious injuries.
Copyright 2011 by WPXI.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.