Puppet Show Leads to Fire in Texas Home

EL PASO, Texas --

Fire crews were called to the 300 block of Pratt in East El Paso Monday evening.

Witnesses told KFOX14 a group of kids were in the home putting on a puppet show.

The kids apparently started a fire so a puppet dressed as a firefighter could put it out; however, the fire grew too quickly, spreading inside the living room of the home.

Crews had the fire out before any extensive damage was caused or anyone was injured.

Copyright 2011 by . All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.