The house was blown off its foundation on one corner and several windows and doors were damaged.
McMINNVILLE, Ore. --
An explosion blew a Linfield College fraternity house off its foundation, firefighters say.
The Pi Kappa Alpha at 435 SE College Ave. is being renovated, so no one was in the building at the time.
Firefighters say sheetrock was being dried in the basement with propane heaters when one tipped over and the fumes ignited at about 4 p.m. Thursday.
The house was blown off its foundation on one corner and a third of the windows and doors were blown out, fire crews say.
The explosion did not spark a fire, according to fire officials.
Copyright 2011 by KPTV.com. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.