Pa. Firefighter Shocked at Church Fire

BOSWELL, Pa. --

 

A Somerset County firefighter was shocked while fighting a fire at church overnight.

A fire ignited at St. Joseph Catholic Church in Boswell, where a firefighter was shocked by a wire that came down, officials said.

The firefighter, whose identity was not immediately released, remained hospitalized Sunday in stable condition.

Investigators said they believe the fire started in the basement of the church, but a cause remained under investigation.

 

 

Copyright 2010 by ThePittsburghChannel. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Loading