ORLANDO, Fla. --
A fire ripped through an apartment building in Orlando, leaving 13 families homeless Tuesday.
Firefighters said the flames apparently sparked near the electrical meters at the front of the building at the Lake Jasmine apartments.
There were no reported injuries.
The Red Cross is helping the homeless families find places to stay, Local 6 reported.
The state fire marshal is trying to determine was started the fire.
Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.
Copyright 2008 by Internet Broadcasting Systems and Local6.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.