A firefighter in Mount Dora, Fla., was injured as he worked to extinguish a fire likely sparked by an arsonist, according to a Local 6 News report.
Officials said the fire was reported at about 2 a.m. inside a rooming house located on East Jackson Street in Mount Dora.
The firefighter, who was not identified, was injured when the structure's roof collapsed. He is expected to survive the injury, Local 6 News reported.
The state fire marshal's office is investigating the incident.
Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.
Copyright 2006 by Internet Broadcasting Systems and Local6.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.