An overloaded electrical panel may be to blame for a five-alarm in Milton that damaged a popular coffee spot.
The Boston Globe reported that the flames broke out behind the coffee shop Monday night and quickly spread to an old movie theater.
That theater is now used for storage.
Firefighters got the fire under control, then hacked into the roof, looking for hot spots.
It looked like the coffee shop, Java Joe's, suffered the worst damage.
It could be quite a while before these businesses reopen, especially the coffee house.
One firefighter suffered a minor head injury while fighting the fire.